Have You Ever Seen A Pedophile "Letter of Introduction"? What was written in your Hall?

by BucketShopBill 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

How did the Secretary introduce a Sexual Offender or a Repeated Pedophile to your Kingdom Hall? I saw two different "Letters of Introduction" that really depressed me because I knew both of the victims and their side of the story was not reflected. How were those letters you read and did they reflect anything or describe the conduct of the sexual predator?

I was in a position to copy one letter and I screwed up, I would have posted it now, why was I so dumb, loyal and stupid, how could I could not see the truth? To everyone I helped expel, how can I ever receive atonement for my sins? What can I do to bring back any dignity stripped away as sinners cried and begged for mercy? I always leaned torwards mercy even when my cadre had decided the JC was a done deal, no wonder I pour bottles of stomach ache medicine and can't sleep well at night. I feel guilty I was part of a "Brood of Vipers"(Matthew 23:33) that pre-determined the fate of fellow JWs, it's a rigged system in many ways.

We disfellowshiped sisterX for performing oral-sex on a brother, at the same time one of the Body's daughters had sex with a female and we covered up her sins, she was reproved in private while everyone discussed openly Sister X's one-time performance of Oral Sex. Sister Lesbian's father lobbied the Body to keep everything private, two Elders (One was a Pedophile and the other accussed of Sexual Abuse) almost kept it secret until dear Sister Lesbian forced her father to reveal her situation to every Elder, why? She felt she was getting off easily and SisterX got the shaft and that's how it worked out. When Sister X was disfellowshiped, Sister-Lesbian cried, she yelled at her father for not disfellowshiping her, she had a deep sense of justice and equality lacking with her father whose only conern was keeping their family's name above reproach.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Obviously you were doing the best you knew at the time. Just like me, a mother who wronged her daughter while in the WT org, and thought i was doing the right things.

Can't go back and undo, but just do the best i can now and be honest about the damage i did.

It doesn't do any good to anyone for us to make ourselves sick now. Hanging around here a lot helps somewhat.

Marina

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Thank's Marina, I wish I could undo the bad and receive everyone's forgiveness, I have hunted down most of the people I sinned against because our committee was rigged, some have told me "Go F-off" and I said "Your right, I deserve it!"

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Well there, you have been proactive in pursuing good and trying to make amends - even if you didn't get forgiven. Some stuff can't be forgiven, we have to just live with that.

But you did the right thing, making the attempt to tell people the truth about what was done to them. That is a huge deal.

Marina

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

BSB- Many of us behaved in ways we are not proud of while we were under the WT's "spell",

you were only doing what you were trained to do.

When you knew better you did better.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

BucketShopBill , I appreciate your honesty and sincerity and also the effort you put into tracking down those who were unjustly treated.

I hope you are allowing yourself to heal. Enjoy the sunshine. Enjoy your life. Have you made plans for your future and what you want to do with it?

Remember, anyone who has been a JW has been abused and lied to, from the top, GB/JW.org down. You are out now. Rejoice.

LL

• zeb
    zeb

Oh god oh god what a wretched story Vipers indeed. Suggestion for you. Contact the mods of this site for a lawyer make a full 'confession' that is a statement with the view to placing an ad in papers or for your tv news.

PM there for you.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

BSB, rereading your OP, looking down at the 3rd paragraph, the sister was oral sexing a bro... She got DF but nothing happened to him?

LL

• freshcrepes
    freshcrepes

Is this in South Buckinghamshire by any chance?

• prologos
    prologos

Lois, general answer to your question, this is an oldie from elder classes in the 60s.

hypothetical case solution: sister confesses to sex with brother. brother when confronted with the accusation denies it. (this was not a triune affair, so no witnesses)

two witness rule, brother gets off.

sister either had sex (disfellowship offence) or

lied, possiblylibeled "

question of listeners:

what am I doing here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit