TONIGHT (Sunday 8-10-2014) FBI's "Most Wanted" Brother Mclean "CNN's" "THE HUNT". 1 HOUR INTERVIEW.

by BucketShopBill 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• defender of truth
  • awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

They already found two crminals they profiled. I was hoping they would find this bastard fast as well.

DD: Funny! "GOD doesn't even care." LOL

• Mikado
    Mikado

my family with small children would be happy to hide them. my classic quote was by my mother, who happily let serious abuse happen, was that she couldn't understand mothers who did nothing, and that it was all my fault,

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Mum, there's a pedopohile and his wife has ignored his daughter's severe depression, failed suicide attempts and knows he was removed for sexually abusing little girls. She's angry he lost his position as elder, so is his sister, they have done their best to discredit the victims even though he confessed to all the allegations. What kind of world do we live in, it's never crossed his wife's mind the reason his younger daughter is a lesbian and hates men and his older daughter (the first one he had while he was still having sex with children) is so screwed up is she might have been abused

I think his wife has no emotions, the pedophile blame's his lesbian daughter for her own demise and now takes his other daughter's girls swimming so he can watch these two tweens in bathing suits. He's a good man, right, his daughters problems are not because they might have been abused? The oldest daughter is really sick, suffers from terrible depression and debilitating anxiety. Do you think the pedophile can change, if his two daughters are screwed up from a JW perspective, is it posible he might have hurt his own girls?

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

There are mothers who knew their kids were being sexually abused but feared for their own economic safety so they allowed their kids to suffer because the mother wanted to keep her lifestyle.

If you saw how many of the pedophile judicial commites were handled like no big deal, how they were like a hand slappings in the 1980s you might never allow a JW near your house! JW Elders and the Watchtower Society had no idea how to handle child-sex abuse and it's only been in recent times with Million-Dollar Lawsuits they changed their methods of how to handle sex abuse. I had a older psychiatrist in his 90s tell me that before the 1970s movement, Child Exploitation, Incest, Sexual Abuse by Fathers to their daughters, Mothers to their sons happened a lot, it was the dirty secret nobody talked about and you had to get over it or not survive."

Ok, "It's a recent phenomena" I was told. Society does not know how to address it so they use to make light of the real problems of sexual abuse. When you were a kid, if your old enough, you might remember all the jokes about incest and certain States of the USA. Was it a way of covering up a problem not realizing some of our classmates were victims of sexual abuse? I was in Seventh Grade when I first was told about a JW man who was raping his two adopted daughters. My mother called the police and they were put in the Foster Care system, their mother did not care she lost her two daughters. In Eight Grade, there was a girl who was sexually active, she was abused by her biological father. I felt bad for her because she was having sex with older guys so she could live in their apartment, anywhere but her own house.

Now looking back, thinking about the insulting jokes once told by young stupid kids "What do you call a girl who can out run her older brothers in Alabama? A Virgin!" I realize abuse was more frequenty than I was aware of, I had no idea of the pain and suffering many girls and boys were dealing with. My mother and her mother was abused, I did not learn about it until recently, I did not know it because she gave no hints of anything ever happening. When JWs say the World is getting worse, I look out how much action people are taking to stop the abuse against children and shake my head at them.

How many JWs do you think would hide Brother C. Mclean if they had to? JWs are weird, most of you who have been out of the Organization for ten or more years might be surprised that JWs activily socialize with Pedophiles. The Pedophile I speak of, his niece knows he had problems with abusing children and left her girls for him to watch with his wife, others know he has problems but share the Love Feast with him.

• Mikado
    Mikado

I saw first hand child abuse covered up. first hand.

now, words fail me

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

I know there were many allegations of sexual abuse of children, off hand I can count five different families who came and left our Kingdom Hall when I was a kid. Nothing was ever said, the Foster System took these kids in and no JW was ever disfellowshiped. I was too young to understand, so I do believe there is a Secret Pedophile List the Watchtower holds and I believe the Watchtower never gave a Rat's Ass about the Welfare of kids until the lawsuits started hammering their financial doors. If the Statue of Limitations were moved to 55 years old, this Organization would go Bankrupt!

• Mikado
    Mikado

the one i knew of, first hand, and witnessed, went on to abuse many other kids. it became a scandal in a very small country town.

it was awful

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

There was a huge scandal near Santa Cruz, California. I don't know how many kids were involved in that mess, I heard it was very large and anyone who talked about it was told "you will get disfellowshiped" according to a elder who left the area because his kid was molested by a twenty year old JW kid. He said there was a large sex exchange, both boys and girls were involved in this pedophile ring. This happened around 1986, I was not there but this brother was and he eventually left the Organization because he saw one of the kids involved in the pedophile Ring giving a part at the District Assembly ten years later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit