TONIGHT (Sunday 8-10-2014) FBI's "Most Wanted" Brother Mclean "CNN's" "THE HUNT". 1 HOUR INTERVIEW.

by BucketShopBill 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

It's on now ...

(we're all watching TV now aren't we?)

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

I have it on Tivo, hope everyone get's a chance to watch it. Thank you Simon for helping this important topic get bumped.

• Violia
    Violia

wolf among sheep, yeah right.

• losingit
    losingit

It's only 15 minutes on The Hunt? They mention once that he was a jw. Am I watching the right show?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It probably lame. No one cares about dubs except us. The Government doesn't care, nobody does. GOD doesn't even care.

DD

• jam
    jam

Data-Dog, you got that right.

• Mum
    Mum

I watched the entire program. I am wondering if the family featured as victims are still JW's because they were so direct about McLean's being dangerous and evil, although I don't think they used those exact words.

Oddly enough, McLean, upon being confronted by a victim, admitted his guilt in front of his wife, the victim and the victim's family. Amazing!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Was happy to see the family speak up. I hope this will bring them and the other victims some justice soon.

• Clambake
    Clambake

Does anyone know anything about the status of the family that was featured ?? Sure seems odd how they wanted " Worldy Justice " so bad. Good for them.

Does anyone remember there names ???

• Clambake
    Clambake

I bet dubs all over the country are hiding this prick. Its all just a conspiracy among apostates and worldy goverments to make the JWS look bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit