Stay Alive till '75

by John Chapman 40 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette

John Chapman, Jack. Are you a lawyer? I've heard things like this before spoken by a lawyer. Leaves your head spinning. The thing I'm going to do is watch it all go down, I don't think there is anything anyone can do. It's between them and the true God, not Jehovah, he's probably on their side. Those demons, spiritual and physical can't get away with damaging people and the earth like they're doing forever, can they? They think they're all going to live as the important people on the earth and the rest of us, what's left of us, are to be their slaves, really, really, slaves. Sort of like the Watchtower is teaching us all the time-"you are a worthless slave", "slave for the lord", etc, etc. Don't have families, go out from doorl-to-door and collect money for us. Go out in the wind and the rain and snow and collect it for us. You don't feel well? Tough! Get on out there. It's the most important work in the world. (Yes, collecting money for those greedy ba--------).

• Viviane
    Viviane

BTW, why are drugs the first thing to come up in any converstion that is out of the box?

Because it sounds like the usual ramblings of either a drug addict or mental patient.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

All this 'research' is just an elaborate word association game.

I showed this thread to David Ike and Alex Jones. They both agreed it was rather far-fetched.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

"One Wirld Order," preceeded by a World War (armageddon) to reduce the population to a manageable number. The US is attempting to start a war with Russia in the Ukraine as we speak.

So the best plan they can come up with to reduce population is the start a thermonuclear war? Does this ring a bell to you? To me is makes as much sense as flooding the entire world and kill all plants and 99 percent of animals to kill a few thousand humans. Surely there would have been a better plan.

And why does the US need to attempt to start a war with Russia? Surely Russia is in on the plan, so it should have started already. But then in a year from now when that crisis is over, you'll pretend you never said this.

You remind me of the times when I used to buy into the world of conspiracies. Hopefull at some point you'll take a step back and realize there is very little logic behind most of this stuff.

• jgnat
    jgnat

There's a much more economical way to reduce world population. Raise the standard of living and actively promote family planning. Bangladesh is a model country for this approach.

Besides, a catastrophic loss of population does not increase the prosperity of a country. It leads to decline.

Similarly, wars are very expensive and protracted wars can devastate the economies of all participants...even the winners. Case in point, Britain after WW2.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Some people will beleive anything.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Anonymous websites and Youtube is a perfectly accurate and reliable source of research on these matters, how dare you mock this man!

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I think John has had too many anal probes from aliens.

• Simon
    Simon

Please visit http://www.timecube.com/ ... it should keep you busy for months.

Now that is crazy !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit