Stay Alive till '75

by John Chapman 40 Replies latest jw friends

• John Chapman
    John Chapman

MadGiant, what do you want to do? You don't want someone else making decisions for you do you? That's what Babylon and the governments have been doing to you all your life...

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"If you think it's all bullshit that's also ok." - JC

We will be all right then.

"BTW, why are drugs the first thing to come up in any converstion that is out of the box?" - JC

If you want to terrify yourself, go into your medicine cabinet and read all of the really weird side effects at the bottom of the label. Beyond the normal "headache" or "upset stomach," you get weird shit that reads like ironic punishments from a vengeful genie.

With all due respect, you have to admit, you wrote some weird stuff right there.

Ismael

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"MadGiant, what do you want to do? You don't want someone else making decisions for you do you? That's what Babylon and the governments have been doing to you all your life..." - JC

But I am confuse right now and I need guidance. I think you know what you are doing. Help me. Ismael

• LostGeneration
  • John Chapman
    John Chapman

Try this for a start MadGiant. The reason this can be done is because your home mortgage is fraudulent, therefore null and void based on their own Admiralty Laws and UCC codes. Why is it fraudulent? 1. You were not informed that you are not the alodial owner. 2. You were not informed that using your legal name on the mortgage is a fraudulent act due to the fact that it is copyrighted property of the Crown. Using someone elses copyrighted name on a legal document is a felony with intent to decieve, a class 1 felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison and $100,000 fine. 3. No money was loaned to you from the banks funds. It was created out of thin air at the time the check is written which is illegal because UCC contract law says both parties in any legal contract must put up something of value that is their own property, ie money from the bank and the house for the client. Creating money out of thin air is not something the bank held in trust before the contract. 4. Under the US law code and the Constitution a legal slave cannot enter into a contract, purchase property or borrow money. Since you are a legal slave the contract is null and void. Any one of the 4 violations voids the contract. This all goes back to the birth certificate fraud...

• sir82
    sir82

So where do the black helicopters and the FEMA camps fit into all of this?

• galaxie
    galaxie

Wouldn't you like to meet John (Jack) in the pub,...only stipulation would I be able to finish my pint!!!??

There again there's always a supscon of truth in many a diatribe.

What's bilderberg upto ??!!!

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I hear the Queen Mother was some sort of alien lizard.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow, someone needs to get back on their medication pronto.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, John:

Are your conclusions based on your reading of:

1) Michael Tsarion's The Irish Origins of Civilization, Volumes One and Two

2) John Lamb Lash's Not In His Image

Thank you.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit