Jehovah's Witness cemetery trolls disrupt a Mothers grief

by Watchtower-Free 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kaik
    kaik

In my KH we have a group of sisters who regularly patrolled cemeteries and were infamous about it. They would know any new burial and able to trace the relatives so they would attempt to preach and distribute literature. One sister used to do that for decades. I heard once really embarassing situation when they appeared in funeral at the moment when the coffin was put to the ground. The "mourners" were not really that sad, and she attempted to preach and say that it would be nice to see that person get resurrected in the new world. Everyone turned to her with a confused a look and asked her if she knew what kind of person they were burying.. It turned out that guy was murderer, beater, and rapist and everyone was glad that he was gone. Embarassed she walked away.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

LOL...jgnat..indeed you are very strict with your hubby.......poor fellow! :D

Maybe he needs that kind of "discipline"?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Most JWs could care less if their neighbors are reunited with their expired relatives or not. They're more interested in turning in an impressive Field Service Report which includes RVs and studies. And some JWs will shamelessly do whatever it takes to turn in good numbers... including crashing a cemetery...

• nugget
    nugget

As a JW I was never taught how to grieve properly and dead people are talked of as just sleeping. As a result is is very difficult to appreciate the loss and pain someone suffers when they have not been cushioned from the impact with false promises.

This can make JWs insensitive and unfeeling and lacking in judgement and sometimes legislation is the only way to go.

• someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
    someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX

Even at my most zealous times I would never do this crap. It never even crossed my mind. Sickos. What a bunch of pathetic losers.

I swear, if I'm ever at a cemetary visiting, and a JDUB does this, I WILL beat the living SH!T out of them (disclaimer - if its a dude ;) Woman - I will just cuss out unmercifully. :) )

With no remorse, of course.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How about 1 fake flower with a JW.ORG card attached? One for each grave?? Think of the placements.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit