Not on JW.org: Jehovah's Witness Elder arrested for raping FOUR children. Local Elders and Watchtower Bible and Tract Society under investigation for cover-up.

by Balaamsass2 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Why did it take Jehovah 30 years to catch this?!!!!!

Isaac

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Glad it's been brought up again. People need to know this.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

A real "Spiritual Paradise" for these young victims...... "Holy spirit" must have been on vacation for quite a while regarding this P.O.S. and the Service Desk at Bethel........

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

yeah but ask any witness and theyll tell you how much jehovah has blessed them and given them strength and how hes directing the org. gimme a freakin break. these poor kids. i hope that sicko rots in "hell".....sorry...venting a little

• smiddy
    smiddy

Compare the logistics

The catholic church has over 1 billion followers , been in existence for at least 17 centuries , and can I say millions ? of people overseeing children in their charge worldwide in a variety of different organizations .?

True the catholic Church should be held accountable for the abuse that has happened to children in their care over the years .

Now lets look at Jehovahs Witnesses , they have only been around for approx.140 years ? Current membership only about 8 million ? , and I would hazard a guess some thousands of witnesses overseeing children in their care .

Google barbara Anderson as regards child abuse in an american religion

smiddy

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

No doubt some JW parents thought he was such a WONDERFUL ELDER...HOSPITABLE....and a SHADY CRAG for the fatherless boy and SINGLE MOMS. No doubt he offered FREE babysitting poolside for busy moms.

We had an elder like this in my old hometown. The 13 year old boy who complained and spoke out was marked as a "BAD BOY" by the local elders for "Speaking injuriously of Glorious ones".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit