good news-- step one accomplished!

by losingit 26 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Awesome......nice thing to read this morning. Now go and make a difference in people's lives.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Congratulations, leavingit, from a fellow teacher! I'll pass along something a veteran teacher shared with me years ago about how to be successful in this field. It is something you may have already discovered during your internship, but I believe it is worth repeating: "Kids don't care how much you know until they know how much you care." That has been my experience and remembering it has given me experiences I wouldn't trade for anything.

Good luck!

Quendi

• losingit
    losingit

Thanks Quendi! I'm excited. Lots of great things will be happening to me soon. I'm working to make them happen. :-) It's hard to keep me down.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • Quandry
    Quandry

Congratulations. You can do it! I just completed my first year as a teacher. It is a lot of hard work, but if you ask lots of questions, and copy what the effective teachers do, you'll make it just fine!

• losingit
    losingit

Thanks LoisLane and Quandry! :-) :-) :-)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You were having such a hard time just a few months ago and now-ROSES!!! I hope all those who remember your struggles take it as a bit of inspiration and strength to carry on through challenging times. Thank you. Being a teacher is tough, but worthwhile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit