HAS ANYONE SEEN.......

by DATA-DOG 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A super bat-shit crazy invitation to pioneer in August?? I stumbled upon something the other day, but I have been hesitant to post it. I am afraid that it could be a local thing and thereby traced back to me. It's really watchtarded.

DD

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Nothing here, but I've missed quite a few meetings lately, and left immediately after the prayer at the ones I've made, so I could've missed it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here are some other recent finds. Basically I was spying with my phone.

They have really flip-flopped on credit cards.

DANG SMARTY-PHONE!!! I can't post no pics!!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Data Dog....

Dont tease us like this....Or leave us hanging like this...

haha

Can you at least describe what it is a little more?

• Magnum
    Magnum

Yeah, I'm curious, too. A little more please.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I will think of a way to share it and protect my identity, ASAP.

DD

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Data Dog=don't be selfish please shear.

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow

Data-Dog....is this anything to do with the Aug. KM?

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Oh yea here in my area too. They set a goal for 80% of the congregation to participate in some kind of Pioneering for August. All the Elders after last week's meetings were handing out Aux applications. Then they announced we are at 68%, still time to sign up and "we are happy to say all the Elders and their wives have signed up".

2 months ago they asked all the regular pioneer to save as much of their hours as possible for August(gennerally, August is vacation time for pioneers because they usually have their yearly time in by then).

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't know about the KM. I stopped abusing my psyche be reading them. This invitation seems to be a local thing. Basically someone made up a flyer to pass out to ALL members of the congo, encouraging them to meet the 30 hour quota in the " Greatest Campaign Ever!" It's not earth-shattering news or anything. I just wondered of anyone had seen something similar.

I may be able to edit the pic and share it. It will be a valuable memento someday. It proves what JWs believed in August of 2014.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit