GB member Anthony Morris mentions concerned JW letter at RC

by Acluetofindtheuser 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Lett said the same thing at the Seattle convention. Probably part of the outline. Who knows if it was a real letter or not. Don't really care.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

This is proof of nothing.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yes they do read the letters. I remember in CoC, Ray mentioning how he took a letter from a publisher that got screwed over from the 1975 debacle.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They would probably have a bunker with enough food for them (GB).

The rest of us can starve- what do they care they will going to heaven.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

I know somebody who was at a RC that was tied into the Cowboy's stadium. They said Gerrit Losch was present at that international convention. I'll ask them if he mentioned the same letter at the concluding talk.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Anthony said that was crazy because the person writing in doesn't have faith in God's providing power.

Why did not a single person put their hand up and ask why then are the governing body asking for endless cash donations from every single congregation and org member on earth??

• clarity
    clarity

Oh yeah .....and what about those "go bags"?

And here's me thinking we were supposed to

trust in jehoba and not rely on protecting our

own survival!!!!!!

Have a listen to what our friends have to say! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2F8mY9-fDg&list=UU_7ou_iThmk2wGWJUE-fKug

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

made up garbage by them....

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Keeping a stash of food is "not trusting in jehoobie???"

Didnt they have an item in the Kingdumb Misery about having a disaster pack ready, just in case?

They speak with forked tongue.

HB

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

GB Meeting: What if the members think they should be like Doomsday Preppers? Wouldn't their low wages and spending on preparing keep them from donating money to us?

We should make up a story about how some are concerned about that and address it.

No, we should have the minions find some actual letter. We get letters about everything, so they will find us one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit