The JW.ORG craziness has begun....

by cultBgone 26 Replies latest jw friends

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Lol advertise advertise advertise. A man at the convention, in response to a sister asking why they were all standing together to pass out the new release, laughed and said "advertise advertise advertise!" She laughed back and agreed. I didn't know what to think...we're they being sarcastic or serious?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe they should make an 'adjustment" to that phrase.

"free advertising, free advertising, free advertising for the org"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It's certainly disturbing!

But it does make it even easier to see the org as a ridiculous cult though!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It has also become the witness way of "one-upping" each other!

All of them are so keen to show how much more spiritual they are by means of their jw.org merchandise!

Oh and yes, it has become the official technique to put the jw.org on your online profile heading..... Instagram, Facebook etc.....if you are a "spiritual person" of course!

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Cult-b-gone, can I buy that in a spray form? I have ideas to create some cool shirts with your logo, they would be funny! Gardeners know of the old Bug-b-Gone or Rat-B-Gone sprays had funny pictures on their label. Let's great creative! Or "Super-Active 75 Implosion", kills all bugs and leaves them dead. "Super Active Anti-1914, get's rid of those pesky vermin trying to steal your thinking skills."

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

When you have to buy a shitty pin to promote a dishonest website, then you're not very spiritual.

Let's review: it's a freaking cult!!!!

DD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would sooner display a swastika, the symbol of the sun and an ancient Hindu symbol, before displaying the washtowel logo. And even if anyone is offended, the washtowel logo should be the offensive symbol that really stands for tyranny. And it is not the sun's symbol, either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit