Harrass them before they harrass you

by SonoftheTrinity 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

jws are taught they if they are persecuted (harassed) it is a sign they are doing the right thing, that the bible says the true followers must be persecuted.

*** w10 9/1 p. 29 Trust in Jehovah—He Will Really Help You ***

what we were told to expect? “All those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted,” the Bible says. (2 Timothy 3:12) Yet, how true the words of Psalm 34:19 have proved to be: “Many are the calamities of the righteous one, but out of them all Jehovah delivers him”!

(2 Timothy 3:11, 12) 11 my persecutions, my sufferings, the sort of things that happened to me in Antioch, in I·co ′ ni·um, in Lys ′ tra, the sort of persecutions I have borne; and yet out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 In fact, all those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted.

(Matthew 16:24) Then Jesus said to his disciples: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and continually follow me.

(John 15:20) Bear in mind the word I said to YOU, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute YOU also; if they have observed my word, they will observe YOURS also.

(Acts 14:22) strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to remain in the faith and [saying]: “We must enter into the kingdom of God through many tribulations.”

• sporece
    sporece

GB is evil....they know that "Jehovah" has nothing to do with them. They enjoy being treated as kings.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I've heard of someone this forum who went down the street in their neighborhood after the Witnesses had stopped by and did "anti-Witnessing". They told their neighbors the other side of the JW story.

I suppose if you or several people had the time, you could wait outside the Hall and quietly follow a car group(s) into a neighborhood(s) and quietly follow behind them from door to door leaving anti JW literatrure. The thing is, the door to door work is barely effective in itself so there's probably no need to spend any time trying to undo their efforts. But it would startle or embarrass JW's if they knew there was such an organized effort going on to warn people about them. Just to be prepared, they might even look into what is being said about them which could start some of the long ignored wheels turning in their heads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit