Jehovah's Witnesses took over my hotel in June (Please read).

by Joliette 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Would love to hear more stories of jws in hotels. Never was one cuz conventions were always close to home.

• UBM101
    UBM101

Let them with their arrogance and bad attitude. That will show some bad testimonies to your staffs and other people - bad tree bears bad fruits

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

They were demanding coffee

- wow! Imagine, asking for coffee in a hotel! I wonder what will be the next thing they demand - food? Wow!

Also they were complaining about their bills; a lot of the bills did not have the correct J-dub discounts on them.

- Terrible! They bills were incorrect, they did not get the correct discount - and then they had the guts to COMPLAIN about the incorrect bills! Must be the baddest sort of people I have ever read about!

For one, I am overweight, and going through skin issues at the moment.

- And still the Witnesses complained? How utterly rude! Imagine, complaining in front of an overweight person!

He gave me a hug and kissed me in front of his pioneer wife!

- How disgusting! That hundreds of millions of Europeans and Latin Americans hug and kiss as a greeting, of course makes it even worse, and imagine - hugging in front of a pioneer! Terrible!

Wow, I understand you experienced the worst thing of your life. Ten times worse than the easy small things they experience in Syria, Palestine and elsewhere. Your life really must be a hard one. I admire your fight to endure this and put it behind you.

• eva luna
    eva luna

TheOldHippie.

IMO, You are not, and have never been a Hippie.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Don't you just hate it when JWs or zombies take over your hotel.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Jahmbies!!!!

• carla
    carla

"Jahmbies!!!!"-- cute, I might use that

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I can't wait for the Convention Reminders for 2015 in the KM's.

" We've received complaints from Hotel staff that claim you are demanding coffee, and food. Just because you have to bring your lunches to the convention, and you can't leave for the day, you should'nt expect the Hotel to feel that burden.

Some are even questioning their rates that they were charged, comparing them to the Lodging List that you are required to use. Please note the fine print on the list."Prices subject to change without notice". If a price is not honored just move on to the next choice on the list. When the you have done so, and you run out of Hotels, go to your cong Secretary. The society does not provide secretary locations.

We've heard that some brothers are hugging the Hotel staff. This practice must stop, even if your wife is ugly and pioneering."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I tend to agree with TheOldHippie, especially on the incorrect bill thing.

But I assume the story was told to vent frustration over the whole business affair and the effort to make her go to the convention. And maybe about being overwhelmed in the early morning more than usual. And not so much to complain about legitimate complaints.

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

I like coffee and correct bills.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit