Sick article in the WT library!!

by ILoveTTATT 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I used this article to REALLY open up the eyes of a girl in Ecuador... nothing had really convinced her that the JW's were wrong... but this nailed it!

• geevee
    geevee

You could only hope that the doctor went ahead and used the kidney anyway and told this sanctimonious person that it had been destroyed!

• Heliocentric
    Heliocentric

Marked

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It's amazing that the org is not legally liable for such directives!

What happened to the "duty of care" for those under their control?

But of course they will just say something like "we don't tell our members what to decide...it's a personal choice they made on their own"

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Why is it that they always fall back on asking the doctors to " guarantee" the outcome of a procedure? A defense of the blood ban is "they can't guarantee that blood will even save your life." same thing here, they make the doctor admit that the kidney won't "guarantee" that the kid will survive. Of course they can't! they'd be legally liable if they made promises like that and something happened. What they can guarantee is that without the kidney the kid's going to die and with one the kid has a chance.

Absolutely disgusting and reprehensible.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

And how the hell is that "appreciating jehovahs protection?

Well evidently Jehoober protected the young patient from a properous and long life, and instead gave him the protection of just dying.

Aren't we happy that Jehoober continues to protects us in wonderfull ways? Clap! Clap! Clap!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

OEJ... Definitely correct!!

No guarantee that the person will live... But 100% guarantee they will die if they don't!!

• Focus
    Focus

Most WTS articles are pretty "sick"

What makes this one noteworthy?

Here, my condensed list (the main one is 50 times longer) for the uninitiated:

http://www.freeminds.org/history/list.htm

- many are far more depraved.

__

Focus

(Anti-"Murdering kids" Class)

• Giordano
    Giordano

Thanks for posting the List I had to hand type some of the quotes because the site I found it on http://hourglass2.com/historical/the-list/List7_01.htm didn't make it possible to copy.

Were you the compiler or was it a group effort?

I considered The List as one of the strongest compilations I've ever seen. A remarkable catch of quotes from the Golden Age and WT pubs that would shock any JW exposed to them.

Staying with the theme of this thread re health choices are the following:

“Vaccination never prevented anything and never will and is the most barbarous practice......We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold.........Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccination (which) has never prevented smallpox any more then serum injection has prevented typhoid.........” Golden-Age Oct 12 1921

“.................nearly all sickness and disease and physical and mental imperfection, are due to a failure of the body’s ‘mills and factories’ to manufacture standard projects (???).........remain independent of doctors who employ drugs, medications, vaccines, serums and surgical operations for diseased conditions” Golden-Age Jul 5 1922

“But the dog-rabies-vaccine imposition is the latest! When it has been shown conclusively that there is no such thing as rabies! ..............Vaccinations summed up is the most unhygienic, barbaric, filthy, abhorrent and most dangerous system known. It’s vile poison taints, corrupts and pollutes the blood of the healthy resulting in ulcers, syphilis......tuberculosis, cancer, tetanus, insanity and death”

Golden-Age Jan 1 1923

“It has never been proven that a single disease is due to germs.” Golden-Age Jan 16 1924

(This was a dozen years after medicine had proven bacteria and viruses caused most diseases)

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Good find, ILTTATT, by which I mean, ugh, this is awful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit