Banner seen at convention in Miami

by Indian Larry 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hassan73
    hassan73

@210...ha..ha.. Thanks needed that. So true

• Focus
    Focus

Clearly, from the border style, the braindead are running Micro$hit VISTA.

That progress bar is going to stay frozen at 99% for a long while, folks. It's been stuck there since 1873.

__

Focus

("XP" Class)

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It's crazy. I wrote an earlier post about it. Rebranding to JW.ORG, a runaway train.

Happy my grandparents don't have to see this, old style JW they were.

G.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Am I missing something here ?

Isnt the New Teatament,

The Christian Greek Scriptures all about ,

Jesus Christ the King of Kings ?

And the Kingdom of Jesus Christ to rule for a thousand years ?

Haven`t Jehovahs Witnesses jumped the gun , and started their religion 900-1000 years too early ?

The Empathis is on Jesus Christ in the Christian Greek Scriptures , that are in existence today , and not on a hebrew god represented by the tetragrammaton .

smiddy

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"Jehovah's kingdom....404 Page Not Found"

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Why do they think the end is so near, the gb has been telling them that the overlaping generations could go one like for 99 years after someone born in 1914 died at 99 so we got another 99 years to go.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I no longer recognize this religion.

So many things about this religion nowadays make it unrecognizeable by those of us who have been out for many years.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If that convention banner pic is a photoshop job, it's a damn good one.

If it's real, though...

...the rank-and-file is starting to enter a whole new level of weird.

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Someone needs to Photoshop (I would if I knew how) a photo of the crowd at a Monday Night Football game where the idiot stands there with the John 3:16 sign and put JW.ORG sign in its place.

And yes, that is what this religion has come to. Cheap, phony, MLM, Amway, Avon marketing to the gullible masses. It is disturbing.

• startingover
    startingover

I was wondering about the quality of this picture. Was it captured off a video that might give it this look?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit