Speculation Fall AGM

by Poztate 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

They shot their wad with last year's AGM. Can't top a new bible.

They've been in a frenzy of made up shit for a good year now, all to distract from 1914-2014-JacK Shit hasn't happened.

I think they let things die down a bit, then crank up the propoganda machine in a year or two.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Also, why eliminate this method when it is free advertisement and helps with the idea of Armageddon hitting any time.

Suavojr.... It is true it helps for free advertisement but the STRESS LEVEL of those doing the door to door work is very high.

How many people have said... I think the JW's have the "truth" but I just couldn't go door to door. This could be an easy way out.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I have been assuming that an AGM would be broadcast. Perhaps they have nothing new this year after all??

Hi Data Dog

Hate to tell you this but the AGM will now be the source of all new doctrines and information.

Think about it.. The regional assemblies and the WT can only release "nu lite" in drips and drabs...

The AGM is the new way to release anything major happening in the WT world.

Looking forward to October.....

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I think if the blood issue was dropped there'd be lawsuits from all the families (like mine) who lost someone because of that beleif.

They'd probably have to little by little stop talking about it and make it completely a conscience matter, letting it fizzle into the past on it's own.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Remember that 2/3 of the world's population have NO access to Internet. And where is the biggest growth? Yep. So door-to-door, Watchtower and Awake! are here to stay ...........

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

I doubt if there' be any successful lawsuits if they dropped the blood issue..because their get out clause is always..' our understanding at the time was... etc etc etc'..and they's just say that they understood blood to be a viable doctrine at the time..prior to 'nu-light'..

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think the Watchtower , public version , and Awake will be combined into one magazine with a possible name change .

D2D wont change , thats a JW signature of how 1st century christians they are { in their veiw anyway }

12 G.B. members ? possibly . however that opens the door to more dissension in their ranks.

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"All things will continue as from creations beginning"

(by that I mean the creation of the Society!)

a few changes perhaps...but the witnessing work will never be stopped...it is the only tool to keep the masses busy, and the only way to 'measure the spirituality' of a witness!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The AGM will be one slight "pfffffffttt". With a lingering smell of B.S.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Public Watchtower renamed/dropped and merged with Awake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit