July Study article about the Ministry

by KateWild 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

You are right Kate, just use the concept to make human contact. Just be careful though, the cult can remove the filters and alarm bells, protections others have built in.-SF

Good point SF, I am either niave and too trusting or completely the opposite...I am finding my balance though and having fun doing so. Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

but what will you do if they do decide to reinstate you?-Sparrow

That would be peachy, I'll say thanks and leave the next day with all my relationships back to normal. Doubt they will though..........I can't get my head around the staying celibate rule if you divorce over domestic violence. I will tell them that I am struggling with the fact I am not scriptuurally free to marry, amoung other things.

I met a guy for a date outside the train station in front of all the trolley JWs............RIing is not happening anytime soon.

Kate xx

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I know a sister here who did just that. She went along to the meetings until she was reinstated( so she could visit with her Mum) and has'nt been to a meeting since, and that was a couple of years ago. She felt it was worth all the obligatory though temporary "crawling back to Jehovah" so she could just visit with her family in peace .

Sounds like you've got it all figured out, all the best to you and yours.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks Sparrow...have a good day xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit