Richard Dawkins defends “mild pedophilia,” says it does not cause “lasting harm”

by chrisuk 320 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Demokan
    Demokan

It's not inappropriate,I did not sayanything obscene

• Simon
    Simon

No, you do not have that right. The law is the law.

Your comments were inappropriate and removed as a result. It's not really the topic in hand. Hope you heed this advice.

• Demokan
    Demokan

How, it's completely related to the topic.

• Demokan
    Demokan

You guys said more obscene things than me.

• Simon
    Simon

No,we didn't - our comments are about fictitious 3,000 year old characters of indeterminate age.You are claiming to be under the age of consent and suggesting sex with an adult is acceptable. You do not have the right to make that choice or to insist that your views are allowed here.

We cut you some slack in case you are genuinely what you claim. Maturity is knowing when to quit.

• Demokan
    Demokan

@simon the law is the law, lol no wonder you were brainwashed by the jdubs for so long, you are just jealous cause I have my whole youth ahead of me. Don't. Shove your "laws" into my face like it's universal. You are an adult but you are low in critical thinking, obviously because you already have a bias towards child abuse, ban me if you will but don't shove your laws in my face you disgusting old man.

"maturity is knowing how to quit" are you a philosophy major? Don't undermine me because of my age.

• Simon
    Simon

You are convincing me that you are an immature child, I'll give you that much.

• Demokan
    Demokan

I am 15, and you are just a sad individual. Don't throw witty sounding philosophies in my face like you are a know it all. And isn't the point of this thread an ethical debate on wherher cross gen sex is damaging to the lesser aged individual? I am perfectly on topic.

• Demokan
    Demokan

You are just like those gay hating bigots, who insist that straight is the only right way, what's the difference, don't tell me what choices I have a "right" to make, that is not your place.

• Simon
    Simon

Most 15 year olds I know don't want to constantly tell everyone that they're 15. That's been you claim for almost exactly 1 full year so either your birthday is coincidentally just coming up (have a fun day at Chuckey Cheese!) or you forgot your story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit