Update on shunning@the store. Watchtower victorious.

by quellycatface 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Wow, that is horrible. You should consult the Ministry of Labour in your location and see if some violation of intolerance is being breached.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Focus - "...the first time the Watchtower Society is held legally and financially responsible for the appalling mental damage done by its shunning policy, and made to pay some substantial sum - $10,000,000.00 would qualify - you bet it will be receiving NEW LIGHT that "Jehovah changed her mind about shunning"..."

Never gonna happen.

Shunning is one of the top items on a laundry list of things that - if the WTS JWorg were to shelve - would trigger a mass exodus they'd never recover from.

And they know it.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

No one will going to be held liable for shunning. They have a legal right not to associate with you. One ecxeption would be a paramedic or nurse withholding treatment in the course of their work day.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

It's a loving arrangement, so I've heard from the platform.

• Laika
    Laika

Hi Quelly,

I am sorry to hear this, but it might help to keep in mind that JWs do this in the hope of their vindication at Armageddon. That's not going to happen so they never really 'win'.

• blondie
    blondie

Just smile nicely Attractive female wearer of eyeglasses smiling to you while holding a map. White background, white clothes. Stock Photo - 2568876

• I quit!
    I quit!

You're right it is a very childish way to act but that is how they choose to be. Sadly the joke is on them because they are wasting their lives following the rules of a cult that could care less about them. At least you are out of it and are hopefully moving on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit