YES, you CAN shag your friends maid!!! It's all good !!

by DATA-DOG 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

DD - you forgot the two other parts for ancient Israel. A butt ugly hopeless case who even the fathers would refuse to sell to him would only have to rape the hottest virgin he could find then he would be forced to pay the going market rate for her and they'd be forced to marry.

Or the rich ones like Solomon, if they have wives, unlimited amount, they need to properly take care of them, housing, etc, but if finances were tight or if they were just cheap they could also claim concubines who let less benefits, etc.

• cofty
    cofty

The sexual ethics of "the god of our Lord Jesus Christ" are beneath contempt.

• Freedom77
    Freedom77

Just goes to show, the Bible was written by straight men for straight men - of the ruling class. Women, gays, foreigners, unbelievers, etc. just do not count with the God of Straight Dudes. You're not in the Big Boys' Club, you're nothing. Once you truly get that concept, lots of strange or oppressive scriptures become very clear.

Ditto for the Koran, with a reward of, what is it, 99 virgins for every faithful man who makes it to Paradise? Came out of the same patriarchal culture: Heaven is every straight boy's dream come true, coz GOD/ALLAH/JEHOVAH/whatever Himself is one of you! And so obviously made in the image of man, not the other way around.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Looks like the Stepford treatment is starting to wear off.

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

And "Slave Girl of GOR" was always my favorite John Norman book. Probably read it three or four times.

"Kajira Canjellne", slave-girl challenge.

Amen brother.

• DJS
    DJS

Ah yes, I long for the good old days when women were property to do with as one pleased. As long as you had enough sheep, camels and cattle. But I suppose if you replace sheep, camels and cattle with wealth, power and fame, nothing much has really changed! Just kidding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit