Why so many Jehovah's Witnesses are SO badly SEXUALLY SCREWED-UP

by Focus 23 Replies latest members adult

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Thanks for the posting Focus. You did some serious research.

It really amazes me how the Watchtower have the bloody cheek to tell ADULTS what to do in bed. Bat shit crazy.

Some seriously sexually repressed people in that org.

• Focus
    Focus

Thanks, all. The reason I formatted the text as I did was that I don't really want you to read all that crap (it is mental-illness inducing, for sure) - but just so you appreciate the volume of it.

And it doesn't include any material from the last 15 years, either...

Now, staying mainly on the subject of sexual deviancy, here are some required captions or suggested dialog extracts:

A =

B =

C =

D =

E =

F =

G =

H =

I =

J =

K=

But please... keep it indecent, folks. Thanks.

__

Focus

("Anti-Pedophile" Class)

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

wow. marked for later

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What's so horribly wrong with masturbation? Nothing--aside that it might help stimulate people in ways that joke-hova does not want them stimulated. It cannot itself cause homosexuality. It might, if the person is already gay, lead to homosexual acts--but even that is not assured and it takes more than masturbation to lead already gay people to homosexual acts. If a person is not already gay or bisexual, masturbation cannot make one become gay. Simple as that.

Beyond that, discussion of this subject among small children merely confuses them. First, they are told that sex is so bad--itself a form of child molestation that is worse than what most of us think of as pedophilia. They are required to attend boasting sessions where sex is described in derogatory ways. Mutual masturbation, oral sex--is this appropriate to discuss with small children that are expected to be there? And, when you get people that are around 10 or 12, and harp on how bad sex is, even threatening with damnation, you create more hang-ups. This is probably the worst form of molestation around, short of using black magick to tamper with the victim's sexuality. (Which may in fact be going on.)

Instead, they should play down this issue. So what if someone is gay? So what if one masturbates? The ones that do it to the point where it interferes with everything else are dealing with other spiritual issues that joke-hova is only making worse. And that is extremely rare--as rare as someone spending virtually 24/7 online. Most people put it in its place, just as they do the Internet or video games. There is a balance, and finding it is not as difficult as the washtowel makes it out to be.

• DJS
    DJS

Thanks Focus,

It's a shame too. Sex is the most amazing, beautiful, natural thing that . . . .money can buy. Just joking. Actually, there is an old saying that sex you pay for is the cheapest sex you can get. Now that's true. The only things I collect are art and ex-girlfriends. Both are expensive!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The WTBTS simply must create a vacuum to fill. Without that formula, they die. INFORMATION is their greatest enemy.

DD ( of the sexually repressed class)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So was I horny and THEN ate meats and spices, OR did eating meats and spice make me "so Ho'nee??" Is that what happened to Noah after he ate meat? He did get drunk and naked and his son saw his pee-pee. Were lot and his family eating too much meat and spices?? Is that why he banged his own daughters??

Will we eat hotdogs in the new world?? It seems like an unnecessary risk, IMO.

DD

• DATA-DOG
  • love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

1962 "Are idolatry and fornication damaging to the Christian personality?
    Disastrously so! So too is the taking in of blood, whether through blood
    foods or blood transfusions .. Transfusing blood, then, may amount to
    transfusing tainted personality traits." {WT May 15 1962 302}

WOW that's hilarious

• zeb
    zeb

Focus: phew what a write up. Reading some of the accounts by ex-bethelites they say Knorr would carry on in his harangues about masturbation to such an extent one wonders why.

Russell had an abnormal marriage as did Rutherford thats two of the founding fathers who lived against the order of nature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit