2014 God's Kingdom Rules PDF!

by Atlantis 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

FYI, when I downloaded this, three different virus and malware scanners picked up adware embedded.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Here is another download link if it is needed. Click the link below and if you see an App advertisement, just click the X at the bottom of it and then click the green download button. . http://wwwb.fileflyer.com/view/kfsMyAP . Atlantis

• St George of England
    St George of England

Great thank you!

Page 197, Kids putting money in the contribution box, they just cannot resist.

George

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Cross-reference to other comments about the book's contents.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/281519/1/New-Book-Gods-Kingdom-Rules#.U8EcmpRdXYk

And there's Cedars' own review.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks so much for providing this. You all are awesome!

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Viviane:

FYI, when I downloaded this, three different virus and malware scanners picked up adware embedded.

Documents with text only are harmless. Some documents can be enriched with active content, like scripts. These scripts are run by the rendering software, like your PDF reader. If the script is malicious and your software vulnerable to the code written in script and executed, then your system might be compromised.

Solutions:

Disable scripting in PDF software.
    Use Foxit Reader rather than Acrobat Reader.

Try Foxit. It's 1.5MB versus 150MB of Acrobat, does not install 700 useless registry keys, 10 times faster, 10 times smoother, no vulnerabilities, no need to reboot to upgrade.

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

The KIngdom has ruled since the 1st century your 2000 late

• Magnum
    Magnum

Atlantis - thank you.

If you don't mind my asking, how do you (or wannabefree of whoever actually scanned it) produce scans such as this one? I scan books with a Fujitsu scanner, but I have to destroy them; I cut the spines off and put them into the paper feed of the scanner. In the case of this book, was it laid page by page on a flatbed scanner?

• dontplaceliterature
  • processor
    processor

Thx!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit