Freaking delusional mariage mates..

by Crazyguy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yeah...GREAT, EXCITING, EPIC!!! Sisters in my hall are comiserating by having "ladies night", and getting drinks. What AWESOME thing have the concocted for the greatest campaign in human history ( August )??? They are sewing colorful tract holders for field circus. God be praised!!!

DD

• SuperBoy
    SuperBoy

Sounds like she's queueing you up to be used in an 'experience' on the platform or WT article.

"Sisters,
    Persevering during opposition" or something.

I understand this post isn't helping. ;-)

• MissFit
    MissFit

Crazy guy: Maybe she wanted to turn it into a mini vacation .

Is there something special or fun you can do together?

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Ah - I remember the good old days when witnesses would canvass the neighbourhood residents for B & B rooms. A lot of folk found the extra money useful. We would knock on the door, say we had an assembly coming up and would they like some extra money to put up a couple of clean-living witnesses? I stayed in a few places like that when the Twickenham assemblies came around.

• Watkins
    Watkins

You might be more effective in getting her to listen to you if you appeal to her sensibilities(yes, she has them, they're just buried under tons of wt brain controls). For instance - instead of saying "That's freakin' CRAZY! You're freakin' delusional and the wt 's freakin' CRAZY!" - you might try, "Honey, let's talk about this - does it really make sense, since we live so close, to spend extra money on motel rooms when you can easily drive the distance every day?"

You catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar! Just sayin'...

w~

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If your spouse is like mine, I doesn't matter what you say. EVERYTHING is turned around on you. Sounds like she worships the ORG and the GB. UNTIL she sees the man behind the curtain, the spell remains.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Also, it's frustrating to work you ass off and have your spouse just piss it away and give it to the BORG.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit