Watchtowers God cannot see very far into the future.

by Jeannette 12 Replies latest social family

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Yes they really messed all of us over. Just the fact that we missed happy things, birthdays, holidays, Christmas, parties, college, hanging out with worldly people, having to sit through all those boring meetings. Oh, I could go on and on. They certainly had us on mind control to constantly go out and stand at peoples door asking for money for a stupid little track and tell us we were doing the most important work in the universe. Imagine-we bought into that.

• Focus
    Focus

Watchtowers God cannot see very far into the future.

Yep, and Goobergawd wasn't too hot on morality either:

David Delivered 200 Philistine Penis Foreskins To King Saul

And as to science:

... the less said the better.

__

Focus

("I'd have made a FAR better gawd than Goober does" Class)

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Interesting, Focus. Another thing I was thinking of is how Watchtowers god can't see very far into the future is the computer thing. It was so demonized a few years ago when we should have been encouraged to learn it. Now, we all have been getting older and they want us to go to jw.org or whatever it is, and the older ones are literally scared of using it. I was. Watchtowers god does not love his people, folks, don't believe the lies at the Kingdom Hall. If he can't see any further into the future to see that the internet is going to be so so important than is he really a god? Or a fake god?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit