Things That Make You Go 'Hmmmmm'

by Farkel 55 Replies latest jw friends

• cyrano
    cyrano

non_trias_theos,

Hey Godly one, why the hell are you violating your precious watchtower pukes by associating with apostates?

Hypocrite.

-I know, been through this before, couldn't resist though.

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

$$$Its sanctum sanctorum, dipwad!
    Not according to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer!$$$

Dude, no matter what I may think of you as a person, let me give you this bit of advice. Never, ever take Latin lessons from Buffy. There is no way that the words you typed are correct. Sanctum is a first/second declension neuter adjectival form of sanctus. Sanctorum is the neuter genitive plural form of sanctus. Look it up for yourself, dude.

$$$Really. I've read a number of comments over the years from ex and current Bethelites and they've stated that the society has a big problem with thievery at Bethel from their very own. Of course, you won't believe this, but then again you're a dub and won't believe that there could be serious problems in your "Spiritual Paradise."$$$

There can be serious problems. But the problem is not with loyal Witnesses. It is with false brothers like you.

: The proof is in the pudding. The wt has produced so many good articles that one cannot recount them all. But you already know this.

$$$Yes, I especially love those articles about teen-age girls being like cows in heat, and the ones about the heart being the source of our deepest emotions.$$$

The light gets brighter. Besides, the magazines are not inspired. But what about the positive stuff? Must you only dwell on the negative information in the journals? What about the wonderful articles dealing with depression? Or the articles that encourage Christians not to deal treacherously with their mates. Do you have a problem with such godly counsel?

$$$Or the one that says to married couples, "if he puts his thingy in your mouth, we will disfellowship both of you."$$$

Why would a man want to put his thingy in his wife's mouth?

$$$How about those wise articles that encouraged parents to beat the shit out of their children? I've written several long articles on that subject. Or the ones that said mental health professionals like psychiatrists were demonized? I got lotsa more. You want some more?$$$

I have read your skybalon already, Fark. Don't need to read it again. But your presentation is one-sided. And I might add that if parents choose to spank their children, is it any of your business? Most kids need a good beating these days anyway.

: Are you reading the same Bible that I am? Where does Numbers 31 say that the Israelites kept the virgins as sex slaves?

$$$Why do you think that Moses made his armies "check" to see if females were virgins before they slaughtered the ones who weren't? The average age of marriage in those times was about 12, so most of the virgins were indeed, little girls. Why do all this "checking" for virginity? It was because Israelites could have all the concubines they wanted, and they wanted sex-slaves that were virgins. Why do you think Moses wanted the men to have virgin girls as their captives? For their girls' volleyball team? Wake up!$$$

Do not change the subject. You made an assertion and it is up to you to provide support for your assertion. The account says nothing about keeping virgins for sex slaves. You are just adding your own thoughts to the Bible. You wake up!

$$$Moses was PISSED OFF that they didn't kill all the non-virgin women and ordered them to go back and make it so.$$$

Saying it is so don't make it so.

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

$$$non_trias_theos,
    Hey, dummy!$$$

You ain't so smart yourself. jack. Learn some elementary Latin from someone besides Buffy.

$$$You're monotheistic. You've already made that quite clear. There is only ONE God, yes? Even the Bible says there is only one "true" God. Given that statement, all the other "gods" have to be false, right? It can be no other way: only one true god, means that all other gods are not true. Therefore, they are all false.$$$

No the other gods do not have to be false. Read up on your ancient Judaism. You will see that the dilemma you present is a false dilemma. Stop thinking in terms of bipolar oppositions. Take the via media.

$$$Then we have John 1:1, NWT where it says the Word, or Jesus was "a" god. Since there is only one true God and there is no trinity, then Jesus the Word would HAVE to be a false god.$$$

Wrong! Why could not Jesus be "godlike" or "the image of the invisible God"? Why could one not understand John 1:1 to be saying that the Logos was god of a sort? Check the way that German translations handle this passage.

$$$That's more of your "precious" words found in your "precious" literature: Jesus is a fraud.$$$

The Logos is not to be strictly identified with Jesus. So your premise is malformed on one count. It is invalid on another count since it is not correct to reason that if there is only one true God and Jesus is not the one true God he must then be a false god. Add logic to your list of study projects.

$$$Talk your way out of that one, dummy.$$$

Just did.

$$$I've got lotsa more.$$$

More skybalon? O joy of joys!

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet
    Most kids need a good beating these days anyway.
    Why would a man want to put his thingy in his wife's mouth?

non_trias_theos,

you son_of _a wedded mother!

I have been looking for you! These quotes prove who you are. You owe me$$$$$$$$ for child support!

• Farkel
    Farkel

non, ("non" says SO much!)

Your other stuff was just silly, but if you think it was important, then please bring up my/our comments and we will discuss them.

About this:

: Dude, no matter what I may think of you as a person, let me give you this bit of advice. Never, ever take Latin lessons from Buffy. There is no way that the words you typed are correct. Sanctum is a first/second declension neuter adjectival form of sanctus. Sanctorum is the neuter genitive plural form of sanctus. Look it up for yourself, dude.

You broke my heart, non. "Buffy" is ok. Isn't "Buffy" ok? What the heck is wrong with "Buffy?"

That really helps me, non. Especially the "declension" and and "adjectival forms" part. Not to mention the "genetive plural forms" part, too. Thank you.

I communicate with the folks and you are the asshole pedant who doesn't get the folks to listen to you much because you are NOT concerned about the message but how good YOU LOOK delivering your message. You are so transparent and I feel stupid for even mentioning it. It is so obvious.

But I've already said this on this board, haven't I? You are an "Adlai Stevenson", the pedant who never won an election, and I'm just the common guy who knows how to talk to the common people in the common language that they understand and get the permission of some of the erudite folks like the MIT-Educated AlanF and several professors who've told me I know how to talk to the folks.

: declension neuter adjectival form of sanctus:"

Fine. I communicate with the folks and the folks won't turn their lives around knowing that shit.

: Sanctorum is the neuter genitive plural form of sanctus. Look it up for yourself, dude.

Fine. You don't reach the folks with that shit. I reach the folks and I don't need any "declensions" or "neuter genitive plural forms" to do it.

I talk like they do. They like me. You talk like a DipFuck, and you probably mate with your kind.

Farkel

DipFuck. I'm gonna dog you.

Farkel

• jerome
    jerome

LDH goes hmmmmmm when she spots a t...

jerome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit