"Witness to Murder" an upcoming program on US TV about a JW family will air August 20th...

by AndersonsInfo 29 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Here's the link to the Investigative Discovery TV Schedule:

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/tv-schedule.htm

Link to the Deadly Devotion Series:

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/search.htm?terms=deadly+devotion

• under the radar
    under the radar

I just finished the book. Heart-wrenching read. I would not have had the self-control James had in dealing with tragedy. I'm quite sure vengeance and retribution would have consumed me.

I found James on a social media site, but I wouldn't presume to contact him about this matter. I would never want to reopen the wounds that must run so deep. But I was wondering, does anyone know if Jeff Anderson, the self-confessed child-abusing triple murderer in this case, is still incarcerated? If not, does anyone know his current whereabouts and/or what name he goes by now? Wherever he is, he deserves to be exposed for the psychopathic monster he is. I hope his fellow prisoners clearly and repeatedly "explained" to him the error of his ways. People like him never completely reform and will always be looking for their next victim. They do not deserve to breathe.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

DEADLY DEVOTION SEASON 2:

WITNESS TO MURDER

Wednesday night, August 20 th at 9PM/ 8c

on INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY (check your local listings)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I use the website "Locate T V ". Having added the series to "my picks" they will email me if it comes onto U K TV

Thanks Barbara

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

Oh sure it would air WEDNESDAY NITE @9pm....when most witnesses will be at the meeting, so they'll miss it. Thanks for the FYI. Maybe I'll tape the meeting & stay home to watch this series.

Legacy

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Legacy: I didn't know that on Wednesday most JWs are at meeting?

Not in our area. It's always been Thursday or Friday nights for meetings. Here's hoping that maybe those who watch the program Wednesday evening because they attend meetings on Thursday or Friday nights, will pass the information from the program to the Wednesday night meeting attenders.

One thing for sure, lots of Bethelites (including certain Service Dept. folks) will be watching or recording the program.

Barbara

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi Barbara,

Yes, most of the congregations in NY, meet on Wednesdays, or rather I should say the majority. There are congregations that I know of that meet on Tuesdays, & Thursdays. Haven't met anyone that meet on Fridays. In any case, hope many see it. What do you think the effect would be to the org ? Will the org. say that Satan is attacking them, do you think the org. can wiggle out of this one? Someone on this site also mentioned something coming on CNN, about child molestation or something like that...do you think God is now cleaning house?

Legacy

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Legacy, if God is cleaning house, it's about time! If Satan is attacking JWs, it's about time!

Actually, I don't speculate on anything to do with heavenly matters because I'm presently too busy trying to expose the harm done by an earthly organization - presently dba JW.ORG, formerly, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, Inc.

AMEN!

Barbara

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Thanks for the notice.

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi Barbara,

Well every other religion has been exposed & The Org. seems to be made of teflon. Even when the Catholic religion was exposed, some stayed some left. Not sure how anyone can expose them. I've heard so many things on this site & others & yet they still rise. It seems the congregations won't believe what they hear, because to them it's God's org. That is the badge of honor. Then they answer..well it's God's org, but run by imperfect men...Sorry excuse for misleading many. They claim they are guided by the Holy Spirit, now one of two things are happening here...1) The Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues 2) The FDS's need a hearing aide or last...the Holy Spirit ain't saying a darn thing to them. If someone is giving you directions or telling you something, did they mis hear ( I made up this word LOL). I never thought it was God's org. I got baptized because I saw that the friends were just like me...Messed up...but what happened is that they lead me to the Truth of what the bible really teaches, not what they teach...since it's an open book test, the answers are right there in the Bible not their literature...I won't say good luck but I'll say this...Go on with your BAD self..LOL...

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit