"Witness to Murder" an upcoming program on US TV about a JW family will air August 20th...

by AndersonsInfo 29 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thank you for the 'heads up'.

-Aude.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Just in case anyone's interested... Amazon now has a Kindle version available for less than 5 bucks. With a free app, you can read a Kindle book on just about any computer, tablet, or smart phone. I know for a fact it works on the MacBook, iPad, and iPhone.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Marked

• smiddy
    smiddy

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigation_Discovery: Investigation Discovery (ID) is an American television network owned by Discovery Communications that features documentary-style programming dealing with true crimesubjects, including criminal investigations (primarily homicides), forensics, and other crime-related documentaries.

These types of programs are very popular here in OZ , so I for one will contact a few channels to see if it is on their program list , and if not will try to obtain the written version , well will do anyway.

smiddy

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Thanks Barbara!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I was in the same congregation as Kim growing up. She was a few years older than . She babysat me and my mom babysat her younger sister. Everyone in the congo would always say what a nice girl she was, "so quiet, so meek". I don't know, maybe abusive psychopaths gravitate to those kind of women as they see them as easier to control?

• AndersonsInfo
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Thank you Barbara for the info.

Heard about this tragic story just a few months ago.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cognizant dissident - "...maybe abusive psychopaths gravitate to those kind of women..."

Predators are always very perceptive of potential prey.

I like your username, BTW.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Does anyone know the story in basic detail? I am sure I won't be reading the book. Couldn't stomach it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit