Are there any JW's here?

by rbaitz 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dawn
    Dawn

You Know - hey - great to see you back!

Similarly, Revelation refers to the "Lion of the tribe of Judah," as if Jesus were presently a Judian.
    What about this? If Jesus was resurrected as a fleshly body, then he would still be a human and a Judian.

Seems to me this argument doesn't really support your stance as it could be used to prove that Jesus was actually resurrected back to a fleshly body.

Also - what's your take on Luke 24:39? "See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; feel me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you behold that I have." (NWT)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

rbaitz:

If Jesus had not risen from the dead with His body (now glorified) why was the tomb open?
    Precisely...you just answered your own question. The tomb was opened, Jesus rose from the dead with a now Glorified, immortal body.
  • Carmel
    Carmel

and cows fly over the moon...

Good god, no wonder scientific minded folk don't feel comfortable with fundy christianity..

"I blieve in magic....." as the song goes.

carmel reclining in the family rocking chair near the cave's intrance

• hooberus
    hooberus

You Know,

I have a question.

If when you open your August 15, 2002 Watchtower, You see an arcticle entitled "New Light on Christ's Resurrection" which argues based on new understanding of the scriptures that Christ's body rose from the dead and was not "disposed of" would you believe it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit