Evolution: A Satanic Theory

by cofty 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

There is an excellent new article at Jehovah's Trumpet...

Friends, the following article is not about masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, or homosexuality so it may not be appropriate for children. Please use godly wisdom when deciding if your child is mature enough to consider this material. We are going to have a frank discussion about the Theory of Evolution...

By the way I have just heard that Richard Dawkins has just tweeted about it...

If you are not familiar with the blog do yourself a favour, pour yourself a drink, get a comfy seat and settle down for a great read.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

The article on the daughter shunning her 80 year old mother is amazing...read the comments too...dubs believe that site is real and the author of the site very smartly points them to jwfacts.com but in a way that seems to defend "the truth".

The posts are very well written and is exactly what is needed by some who are still in...

The kitten being shunned is hilarious too...

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

AHaaHaHAaaaAaaaaaAAAaa!!!

Richard Dawkins.... admits in his book, The Greatest Show On Earth: The Evidence For Evolution that “Genesis … must be said … to be … fact” (pages 29,30,59,82)

Genius!

And the comment from Louis somebody or other after the article... HahaaAa!

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Disposable Hero of Hypocracy:- As i wrote on another post your user name is brilliant!

But a collective body of belivers needs an enemy, and even if Jesus Christ was walking the planet now so what? I mean this collective body of belivers worships the G.B.

"Good morning, brothers and sisters so glad your here. Hope your doing well tonight ( completely indoctrinated) i am glad to be here, now lets sing a song to Jehover"

So the collective body of belivers plaster on a fake smile and sing collectively...its magic every show.

Yet getting individuals away from the collective body to think independently. Well i think a few are reading this thread, now take the challenge and link to Coftys links. I know you dont habe to do that...thats it end of fascination.

Back to Cofty and his thread, my post was written to the many J.Ws who read this post as individuals lurking, away from the collective brotherhood that chains you.

Thank you very much your great.y

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Wow, it's difficult to tell the satire from real troof.

• sir82
    sir82

I have little doubt that if this were to be placed in a Watchtower, with only slight modification for style, JWs would absolutely gobble it up.

I recall one time a more-ditzy-than-usual elder's wife commenting at a Watchtower study, something about "the theory of evolution, or evil-lution, as I call it..."

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Wow, it's difficult to tell the satire from real troof.

Yep, this is a terriffic example of Poe's law in action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

I loved the dawkins "quote."

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Sir82 : yes i remember the talks on evolution, the speaker always started with "evolution its an evil illusion"...shuckle,shuckle from the audience and we were all impressed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cofty - "There is an excellent new article at Jehovah's Trumpet..."

Oh, God; that was just about the best one they've done yet.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Excellent satire. Thanks for sharing.

I also enjoyed the companion article:

When Children Disappoint

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit