I was 36 when I started posting here. This weekend I celebrated my 50th birthday!

by nicolaou 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

And I mean CELEBRATED! It was a cracking barbecue party for around 40 good friends and neighbours as well as my 'never JW' cousins and one of my brothers and his family.

Drank a bit too much, embarrassed my kids with some 'dad dancing' and laughed until 2 in the morning. What fun!

• Strangelove
    Strangelove

I still have only left for a month or so. And while I still am trying to conjure up a reason to celebrate my own birthday, nothing has stopped me from celebrating others.

Our secretary recently had a birthday, So I crochet-ed a scarf for her. It's still strange saying Happy Birthday. But I feel it will help me de-condition and transition to a better quality of life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

NICOLAOU!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Happy Birthday (not far behind you in age)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Happy Birthday!

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Happy 50th!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Happy 50th Nic ! you are but a boy compared to Phizzy. This place must have changed a lot in the years since you started posting.

I guess you have changed a lot too, all for the better no doubt !

• happy@last
    happy@last

Many happy returns

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a good party. Just wondering why you still have all those old books? I still go and have got rid of most of my literature!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Happy Bday Nic!!

Glad you had a great time with family and friends and (I'm assuming) no beheadings.

om

• bigmac
    bigmac

belated birthday felicitations !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit