July 6 WT Study- Lesson they want you to learn

by bruh2012 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome CubicalDUDE!

"Only brothers have the immorality problem"

Really? Then who are the brothers committing immorality with? When the married service overseer and a single pioneer sister in an old congo of mine started doin' it, was her participation "moral"? In one congregation it happened twice that single sisters met guys in service that they later hooked up with, and later married.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

And just what lesson can we learn from the brother (par 9) who got caught with a history of visiting questionable sites on his cell phone?

This:

Most Elders and Ministerial Servants who are tech savvy already know to either clear their history so their wives can't see their viewing habits; or an Elder or MS who is in the habit, himself, of viewing questionable internet sites knows simply to use the 'incognito mode' of his cell phone or other device when he doesn't want anyone to know when he is being naughty!

Fact: There are 110,000+ congregations worldwide.

Fact: Each congregation has on average a servant body (Elders and MSs combined) of about 12 to 14 'spiritual men'.

Fact: 'Mother' expects the servant body of each congregation to keep in tough using the internet via any number of electronic divices.

I'll bet that of these 1.5 million JW Elders and Ministerial Servants a high percentage of them visit questionable sites 'incognito' on a regular basis.

In Summary: My guess is that the WTBTS has its' share of naughty 'spiritual men'! Me wonders how many of the 'large army' of tech savvy sisters are naughty as well!

• sporece
    sporece

Jehovah doesn't cause problems but he allows Satan to do so- so that he can provide training to help us.

What a load of crap...what a loving father he is to bring in the bully and persecute his "children".

And we're supposed to love this guy.

What parent would allow this to happento his own kids

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I am sorry, which issue of the WT does this refer to?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let's review: IT'S A CULT!!!

DD

• skin
    skin

Sliden Fast: "I am sorry, which issue of the WT does this refer to?"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/281487/1/WT-Study-Sunday-6th-July-2014#.U7stiEDm7wk

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I am all for equal opportunity immorality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit