July 6 WT Study- Lesson they want you to learn

by bruh2012 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

- If you have a problem with someone in the congregation -it's your fault

- Only brothers have the immorality problem

- Brothers have 4 main vices on his mental shelf

- Jehovah warns you when he see's you are developing a bad heart- ask Cain (Gee how does this measure with all other servants of God who made mistakes)

-Jehovah doesn't cause trials but he allows Satan to do so- so that he Jehovah can help you in this vital training

-Jehovah cares for you and shows it through the publishing of christian publications.

I'm sure there is more- but this is a snapshot of this weeks "mind games" training

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Just quit and save yourself the mindf*ck that is regularly dished out.

It really is win win to just stop.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

What if "Jehovah" is not the all-powerful creator they want you to think he is? What if he is a usurper? What if he doesn't exist at all? Kind of throws all Watchtower teachings right out the window. (Where they should be!)

• sir82
    sir82

Pretty much the main takeaway was this: If another "brother" insults you or treats you poorly, from Jehovah's perspective, it's mostly your own fault.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

just keep that blame the victim mentality rolling

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes! That paragraph made me literally barf in my throat...and I was reading it.....

• someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
    someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX

Biggest lesson I learned: DON'T EVER GIVE YOUR F'N CELL PHONE TO AN ELDER AND/OR CO-GB MEMBER. :) Nothing but snooping commies.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The abuser is always right...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I love your forum name "some dude"!

Yes, if you have been checking out nudie pics on your phone, don't use it at phone witnessing groups!

What a stupid moron.....

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

'...jehovah doesn't cause trials..but he allows satan to do so..'.. really?

Let me see..if I allowed a dangerous man into my house and allowed him to harm my wife and family then that's ok as my hands are clean?...come off it!! It would disqualify me as a husband and father surely?!...Jehovah is the original absent father as far as I can make out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit