Patient: " Which doctor?"

Recpeptionist: Oh, no, he's fully qualified"

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Cwtch! (coo-ch)......us Welsh use it as a term for cuddle

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

" Puzzy"

I always remember as a kid, the milkman knocking on the door and telling me with a smile on his face..." tell your mum ive seen her puzzy". I assumed and hoped he meant our missing Cat !!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Do you ever wonder if people who speak other languages than English find English words like booger or fart funny?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm trying to remember correctly, but I think the word orgasm is the same in many languages.

• cofty
    cofty

Yugen

It is a Japanese word pertaining to a profound awareness of the universe which evokes feelings that are inexplicably deep and too mysterious for words.

To watch the sun sink behind a flower clad hill. To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return.

To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands.

To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.” - Zeami Motokiyo

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Flyinghigh: " iam try to remember correctly, but i think the word orgasm is the same in many languages ?" "Alas"i do not know the answer to your question. But i think the word" Alas" is awesome, maybe some people would say the same about orgasm?

The figure 8 on its side, which means perpetral and unending infinity.....made in to beautiful art.....

• kaik
    kaik

some words that I been using with my spouse:

• rednecky - looking too redneck taste like
    • diapperwear - shorts or briefs that look like wearing diapers
    • meatballish - describing a fat person
    • ogrish - describing an ugly person
    • shrekoff - place of too many ugly looking people like Shreks, usually when we go out
    • meagera - evil, nasty woman
    • buran - from czech which means a redneck

• perfect1
    perfect1

Spanish: Nalgas

• perfect1
    perfect1

Also: haboob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit