Do You Give Personal Information About Yourself On This Site?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If someone asked you for information regarding your identity, would you tell them?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Maybe, it would depend who asked and why?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Same, depends who's asking.

• skin
    skin

NO!!!. Well not at this stage in time.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I have identified myself to a couple people, so far no regrets.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Aw come on skin, give us a little hint, it'll just be between you, me and cyberspace.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I would give the information, but only through a message. In fact, I have connect with several through twitter, facebook, and linkedin, but I don't want my name searchable through this site. Certain things need to be confidential.

• stillin
    stillin

Not yet. you never know when somebody is going to repent and prove their loyalty to the Organization by blowing in an apostate.

True confession, I blew one in about 20 years ago. Fully sincere, wanted the best for him and trusted that the elders could help him out where I couldn't. If he is reading this, I will identify myself by giving the initials of the Circuit Overseer who was his nemesis, LL. This brother obsessed about how evil the CO was. It really was more mental than doctrinal but it was my first exposure to anyone opposing anything.

I

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

In fact, I've made about half a dozen really good friends through JWN. We chat once every couple of weeks on the phone.

It's all good. You just have to be discreet.

• minimus
    minimus

I've met a few from this site and all was well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit