HERE IS YOUR MAP. . . your task is to find the spot which says: YOU ARE HERE

by Terry 15 Replies latest jw friends

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Also, 6.5 And I agree with WildThing. Not into banging my head against the wall, but always ready to provide a shoulder, as in: We all need, someone, we can lean on...

• Scully
    Scully

I'm with Focus.

Scully, of the "Too Far Gone" and the "No Turning Back" Classes.

• GoodGuyGreg
    GoodGuyGreg

I will speak out in favor of facts on (some) discussion forums, when people obviously misrepresent facts in subjects like evolution, the Bible's inerrancy or similar. I don't actively start such discussions, though, so I wouldn't go so far as to call it messing with people, but I probably did that earlier.

I actually had an interesting personal experience this weekend: I was with my wife at the convention, and I realized that I don't take things personally anymore. I may find a statement represents a horrific world view on the part of the speaker, or I may cringe at textbook examples of rhetorical fallacies, but it's no longer of any serious concern to me. It's a bit like hearing someone with whom I don't agree on the radio.

• Island Man
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I am at the 'watch this space' stage.

Hopefully a butterfly will emerge shortly.

• WishingLiz
    WishingLiz

I'm at no. 5.

I don't believe there is a god in a literal sense, but I think of the unseen forces around us as gods of a sort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit