Focus reveals to you... God's Plan. Complete with Pile of "Rubbish" (literally)

by Focus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

I do not remember reading anywhere that the 'edenic apple' had a heavenly component like vA. scetch. so

as to its veracity,

it is rotten to the core.

• Focus
    Focus

prologos, you are very depraved. Have you no fear of Goober?

I am astounded.

When, in fulfillment of the prophecy of Zechariah, you are handed over to our dominion, and - as foretold in Rev. 19:21, my feathered fowly airy friends have gorged themselves, I look forward to eating some well-stuffed chicken.

__

Focus

("The Time Is At Hand" Class)

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Very minor correction. His name is W.E VAN AMBURGH . (not Ambrugh)

• Focus
    Focus

Thanks, Dis-Member! But that's how I typed it - promise! AMBURGH. "Demons Infest Focus's Keyboard!"- time for a booklet!

More seriously, I'm buried knee-deep in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle, and over their years they've used numerous creative variations on Van Amburgh's name. Deliberate errors or tweaking, I wouldn't know. Here's one:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/281461/1/The-Complete-Scammers-Guide-by-Pastor-Russell-New-Light#5047562

One thing the BDE (almost) never forgot, and then was to put quotation marks around the "Pastor" in front of "Russell"

__

Focus

("Error" Class)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its plain to see that Jehovah had chosen only poorly educated idiots as his direct channel to all mankind .

Those other religious institutions of Christendom were just too educated, theologically or otherwise

• Focus
    Focus

Its plain to see that Jehovah had chosen only poorly educated idiots as his direct channel to all mankind

Yes, Finkelstein, but Russell did graduate in experiential phooosics with young Emily Matthews, the "servant girl" into whom he regularly went... Give academic credit where its due.

She's the one so many re-researchers missed - instead focussing on the older Rose Ball, with whom legal consent was possible even at the time she first entered the enchanted Russell lovenest.

__

Focus

("Phoosics" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit