New Zealand.

by karter 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Mmmmm...can't wait to try that long pork!

Husband is from NZ. Hoping to go in the next year or two (trying to fit it in before my primary school kids start secondry school & it starts getting all serious😳)

I shall definately put a shout out before I go!

• prologos
    prologos
    I would like to ride the white lenticular cloud wave lift.
  • RobertT18
    RobertT18

I'm from Auckland but parents decided to move to Canada when I was 13 yo. I miss my friends and family so much. I'm going this December 😃

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I would love to visit, beautiful country.

• steve2
    steve2

On the not so cheery side, New Zealsnd JWs have all the problems experienced elsewhere in the West. On the plus side - I think? - Witnesses here are known for their laid back attitude.. Lots of lukewarm participation, along with the usual turn-up-when-there's-a-disaster.

• mgmelkat
    mgmelkat
    I went to Queenstown, NZ, last December to see my sister marry the woman of her dreams on top of the Remarkables. Beautiful country.
  • onightdivine
    onightdivine
    I would love to visit this beautiful country someday. Maybe in a few years.
  • karter
    karter

If anybody does come here make sure to give me a shout .....there's a cold one in the fridge.

Karter.

• steve2
    steve2

Queenstown, New Zealand - a tourist mecca to be sure but so much to do and see in this scenic wonderland. And the food is to die for - many world class restaurants. We stayed in Glenorchy, a picturesque lake side village some 50 kilometres south of Queenstown, renting a villa for just over a week. We were suspended in unspoilt paradise for just over a week.

• thinking_ability
    thinking_ability
    I'm a kiwi! From the sunny Hawkes Bay

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit