Our "Evolved" culture

by Saved_JW 11 Replies latest social current

• Saved_JW
    Saved_JW

Just a quick reminder of the "evolved" culture we live in:

1- we live in a time where the humanity of a child is not determined by science [chromosomes, DNA] but by the feelings of the mother.

2- Gender used to be determined by the objective Anatomical, psychological, and genetical differences..now based purely on your emotional self.

3- Philosophy used to be a discipline which sought for ultimate Truth, arguments were deliberated, calculated, and worldviews challenged. Humanity sought to know WHY we believe not just WHAT we believe. Now truth is relative, nobody is wrong and nobody is ultimately right. The Quest for truth is put on the alter of sacrifice so as not to offend FEELINGS.

4- The bronze age worshipers of Molek in an attempt to usher in a year of good crops and convenience for the family would put their infant child on the bronze alter and watch their child scream and burn to death.

In a similar vein, our enlightened culture has sacrificed over 300 MILLION children in the most inhumane ways. Dismemberment, Burning alive, and crushing the skulls. Except we used polished terms like "abortion" instead of murder all to maintain a cognitive dissonance and delusion that their sacrifice will bring about an overall convenience for the mother.

5- We live in a culture where the egg of a bald eagle is more valuable then the life of an unborn human child.

6- We spend billions of dollars in space exploration looking for a single cell of life, but debate among ourselves whether or not the human embryo is "Really" life.

7- post birth humans have value; yet there is no value giver

8- We live in a culture that embraces individual purpose; but denies a purposer.

9- A culture that values RIGHTS, but has no basis for whence rights come from.

10 - A culture that thirsts for unity, inclusion, and tolerance yet ironically divides itself by implementing laws that enforce further segregation through "Group rights" [Womens rights, black rights, minority rights ...] and never focus on Human rights.

Yep thats human progress for ya .

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

It works well so they use it over and over: Divide and Conquer.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

10 - A culture that thirsts for unity, inclusion, and tolerance yet ironically divides itself by implementing laws that enforce further segregation through "Group rights" [Womens rights, black rights, minority rights ...] and never focus on Human rights.

This one ... I agree with. By continuing to label people and put us in groups or classes will only divide the human race more. Of course, you need to realize that all of these groups were promoting rights because, at the time, their group was being deprived of rights. I don't see women's rights or black rights being promoted anymore. What is dividing humanity today? Religious and political "rights".

The group I see shouting the loudest today is demanding "Christian rights". I never hear them say anything about human rights. It's sad.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

laughable!!!!!

We live in the only country that continually bombs and invades other countries.

We live in the only wealthy country without univeral healthcare

We live in the country with the most people in prison

We live in a country that believes in rights of gun owners over the basic right to human life

We live in a country that has denied the rights of so many yet complains when people expect equality

We live in a country that spends over 50% of it's money on weapons of mass destruction

We live in the only country that has ever used atomic bombs on people {we dropped two}

We live in a country where corporations are people, with religious views and rights that even regular folks don't have

We live in a country where people regularly vote against their best intrest because of fear and ignorance

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

One thing though and I'm sure you didn"t mean it this way but....women and blacks and minorities are actually people!

So when you fight for rights for these individuals you are in fact fighting for human rights. Exactly what human rights are you talking about?

• cofty
    cofty

7- post birth humans have value

That was the bit I agreed with.

Everything else is scare-mongering.

• designs
    designs

This is like trying to seperate the sauce from the spaghetti.

Saved- what are your current religious/spiritual leanings.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

5- We live in a culture where the egg of a bald eagle is more valuable then the life of an unborn human child.

That's because the nutrients, very simple. Nachooooooooooo!

• cantleave
    cantleave

In what period of history would you have rather lived?

• Maranatha
    Maranatha

Thank you, Saved-JW for your post. I see more commercials on TV about animal abuse and cats and dogs being euthanized, yet not one commercial that shows the truth about abortion. Humans murder their unborn daily and toss them in the trash like yesterday's garbage. Their are more rights for animals than for our children. Our children are the ones that suffer the greatest. Whether born or unborn, they are abused and neglected and murdered. And seeing the above posts just sickens me that people still don't care. Jesus forewarned us though, that it would be like this towards the last days.

America wake up. You have the blood of over 54 million aborted babies on your hands! God will demand recompense for your lack of love, I promise.

If a website like silentscream.org does not change your thinking about abortion, then you are a monster who deserves a place next to the Devil in the lake of fire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit