My latest shoot..

by Dis-Member 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I did a behind the scenes & Launch Party shoot for British fashion designer Elizabeth Emanuel's new luxury women's blouse collection a couple of days ago. For those that are not familiar with her she is the 'Emanuel' that designed probably the most famous wedding dress in history for the late Princess Diana. She is a wonderful sweet lady and I do all her events and fashion shows. I met British actor Edward Fox that evening (Gandhi (1982, Shaka Zulu (1986), The Importance of Being Earnest (2002), and my favorite The Day of the Jackal (1973). An absolutely charming gentleman.

The show was in association with Thresher & Glenny, founded in 1755, is one of the world's oldest surviving tailors, shirt makers and outfitters. The company has held Royal Warrant as shirt makers to the Bristish Royal Household, and the company has original Royal Warrants dating back to George III in 1783.

Behind the scenes images:

http://www.xpirex.com/p569853533

• Heaven
    Heaven

Love the pic of the model sticking her tongue out.

• designs
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Sounds exciting. I thought Diana's dress was too much in the spirit of Laura Ashley. Too many bows, lace, embroidery ----I feel the Diana of a few months later would have chosen another gown. I loved Kate Middleton's dress.

• millie210
    millie210

wow Dis Member, you are living my dream. I love photography (I do amateur only - maybe someday!)

your pictures are soulful and classy.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Likewise!

I just got myself a 50-150 f/2.8 for portraiture, so jealous of you but happy for you too!

• cofty
    cofty

Thank you for sharing that Dis-Member. very cool.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Great work, thank you for sharing

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

It was fun to see the models transformations-speciallly the young blond girl. She looks so sweet and so YOUNG in the first pics-before her 'makeover'. It should make every parent leery of their very young daughters wearing makeup:)

The blouses were actually beautiful (or you made them look so). Fabric looks amazing.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit