How much punishment can WT take

by joe134cd 15 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

In some ways I just have to admire Wt for the amount of crap they can take and despite this can keep it from the R&F, and still keep coming up smelling of roses. You think about all the dramas they have had and can yet still keep showing an increase - all be it in Internet deprived developing countries. But even still an over all increase is still an increase. WT I salute you.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

might as well say you salute their covering up of child abusers, salute their lies with the UN membership , salute the thousands who needlessly died because of the blood ban, is that anything to salute?

• ambersun
    ambersun

Salute them for breaking up our families and stealing our lives plus all the things that jookbeard mentioned? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have had over a century of free reign to use their clever propaganda and mind control tactics to build up such a huge international money making business using free labour, but now we have the internet to expose their lies. It won't happen overnight, but they are definitely starting to feel the pressure now otherwise they wouldn't be working so hard to get apostate youtube videos banned before the rank and file get a chance to see them!!!

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

There has been a huge increase in Christianity in third world countries, in general, not just for the JWs, thanks to other extremist religions sending missionaries and doing the exact same thing the JWs are doing. And here they thought they were so special! As it turns out, they are just like every other extremist religion forcing their brand of Christianity onto the unsuspecting, very poor people in 3rd world countries.

And no, I don't hear them emphasize the fact that their numbers are shrinking in developed worlds and growing in 3rd world countries. I wonder why that is ...

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

It is quite amazing how they've been able to keep many members in the dark about all this. It's a small religion in comparison to others, so what they do doesn't get as much attention as say the Catholic church. 3rd world countries tend to turn to religion as a way of comfort and living, developed countries don't as much since there's wealth, education, information, less problems, and other factors that take away from religion.

• trebor
    trebor

There's not a thing admirable, amazing, or even surprising regarding what the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society accomplishes through its religious front of Jehovah's Witnesses. Employment of the BITE model (Whether 'they' realize it or not) and the effect it has on human behavior and psychology is how, in part, it retains membership.

Research items such as cognitive bias and Maslow's hierarchy of needs, it will assist in comprehending the ‘whys’ and ‘how comes’ of people's reaction and decisions to become a part of, support, or/and remain within, the Watchtower organization.

• Ding
    Ding

See no evil; hear no evil; speak no evil...

... regarding the organization...

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

You think about all the dramas they have had and can yet still keep showing an increase

Since WT has exclusive control of all data they publish, and no outside verification process exists to verify/contradict published data, who's to say what the real numbers are? IMO they are cooking the books to hide stagnation, or more likely, decrease.

It is quite amazing how they've been able to keep many members in the dark about all this.

It is the predictable result when JWs are trained to never ask questions, never doubt, never do any critical thinking, do not accept any information as valid other than what WT publishes. Even if a JW has questions or has done research to learn facts, what outlet do they have to do anything about it? Answer: none.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

joe..governments are alwaus hostile to those they govern. I am also surprised " how much punnishment can citizens of my country take"that goes for living both in U.K and Sweden.But the Swedes are so in denial of the once held believe the country still has no social glass.

Yes today there are many rich people in Sweden. Not that there is an my mind anything wrong with that. But Swedes live in a land they think equality exists. Its all government propaganda...

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

Yes, also salute them! With ONE Finger pointed straight up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit