"Get Christie Love!" is on tonight. Makes me sad.

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mum
    Mum

There was an article about her in a magazine, maybe TV Guide. I read the article and was very proud of her stand at that time. It's a pity she wasted her life and talent. Maybe she's come back and is living near one of us.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Mum, read the first post on this thread

• Mum
    Mum

Hi, Shirley. Did you think I did not understand she had died? I'm not sure why you told me to re-read the first post. Maybe the last sentence of my post was unclear. Anyway, my last remark was in reference to reincarnation. I don't know if there is such a thing, but, if there is, Ms. Graves could be among us as a youngster.

• Mum
    Mum

Hi, Shirley. Did you think I did not understand she had died? I'm not sure why you told me to re-read the first post. Maybe the last sentence of my post was unclear. Anyway, my last remark was in reference to reincarnation. I don't know if there is such a thing, but, if there is, Ms. Graves could be among us as a youngster.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yeah Mum, I thought you didn't realize, didn't know you were referring to reincarnation.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I hope she didn't come back as the child of a JW family. She deserves better.

• factfinder
    factfinder

PaintedToeNail, -

Yes, her life story was published in a 1976 issue of Awake! (or 1977)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit