Open challenge to "Dr" Rolf Furuli and Greg Stafford - DEBATE.

by Focus 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I wouldn't waste my spit on ****, ******* ****** **** like him, except I am happy to make a public fool of him and humiliate him - any time.

Why? His views have changed. He doesn't promote the blood doctrine any more - not for about 10 years. Nevermind making him look a fool, you're coming across as total looney tune.

Ann (of the 'calm down and gain some perspective' class)

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

C-O J showed that, on the balance of probabilities, Furuli ignored, suppressed, contrived to misinterpret or somehow ""missed"" data that refuted the Watchtower's demonic eschatology, pinned as that is on a start point date re the fall of Jerusalem. The WTS got it wrong by twenty years, and stuck to the wrong date (conventional historians are absolutely as one with respect to this) with the help of Furuli's demented babbling.

We know. You're missing your own years here in the Furuli/WTS vs. real chronology debate. A lot's happened this past decade - both in Furuli/WTS-world and ex-JW-world.

Ann (of the 'up-to-date' class)

• Focus
    Focus

Yes, AnnOMaly, Furuli was probably concocting his bizarre nonsense as far back as the late '80s, and began publishing in the mid '90s. He would not admit to, or deny, being one of the Witlesses until much later. The assumed unbiased nature of his research (sic) greatly benefited the respect in which it was held by those who lack scientific or professional historian training. As to his linguistic acrobatics, "ROTFL!". And nothing more needs to be said.

__

Focus

("Disgusting Thing" Class)

• Focus
    Focus

His views have changed. He doesn't promote the blood doctrine any more

The 'hole hasn't apologized. Point me to where he has, if you take issue with that and disagree, and I will withdraw my claim. I won't hold my breath, though.

He was bloodguilty, and by not publicly withdrawing his arguments, he still is.

I am perfectly happy not to try to "gain perspective" about those filthy ***** whom I hold accountable for the death of innocent kids. So, shove your apologia for the insect, dear.

__

Focus

("Up-to-date" Class)

• designs
    designs

Someone got a weekend pass

• Focus
    Focus

Someone got a weekend pass

Which one? Furuli or Stafford? I'll seek to accommodate either.

Don't get my hopes up, though.

__

Focus

("Jehonadab" Class)

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

LOL@designs.

He would not admit to, or deny, being one of the Witlesses until much later.

It was an open secret, and most/all the JWs interested in his chronology stuff knew very well he was JW by the time Vol. 1 hit Storrs and GoldenAgeBooks.

The assumed unbiased nature of his research (sic) greatly benefited the respect in which it was held by those who lack scientific or professional historian training.

He's been thoroughly debunked by COJ, Prof. Hunger and others, in online articles, in journals, on forums, in videos - all this while you were sleeping.

The 'hole hasn't apologized. Point me to where he has, if you take issue with that and disagree, and I will withdraw my claim. I won't hold my breath, though.

You are mistaking me for someone who gives a rat's behind. Practically everyone on JWN has been taken in by the WTS doctrines at some stage and passionately defended them one time. Focus your anger on those responsible for formulating the policies, not those once taken in by them who have now changed their minds.

Ann (of the 'shove it back at ya' class)

• DJS
    DJS

If you feed the trolls on Monday, there is likelihood the trolls will return on Tuesday. If you feel the trolls on Tuesday, there is a good likelihood they will return on Wednesday. If you feed the trolls on Wednesday, do you know where they are going to be on Thursday?

But Ann, you rock. Wicked Smart and Wicked Funny! I'm in love.

• Focus
    Focus

He's been thoroughly debunked by COJ ... while you were sleeping.

Interesting to learn, especially as I was part of this debunking process while it was actually happening.

How about that! I'm not often accused of hiding my light under a bushel, lol, but if I can do that in my sleep... well...

btw, Ann, your own apostatical standing is not in question. I've read your contributions to:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/224385/4/Explain-in-a-FEW-words-why-the-607-date-is-incorrect#.U6ycal2t-o8

and other threads. Well done.

Focus your anger on those responsible for formulating the policies, not those once taken in by them who have now changed their minds.

My anger was never focused elsewhere, Ann. Appearances can be deceptive. Helping those who aren't yet cured can be attempted in many ways.

I am trying to hold those responsible for the outrage, accountable for the outrage. And preferably, legally accountable, and therefore financially accountable.

Perhaps this progressive revelation assists you.

__

Focus

("Focused" Class)

• Focus
    Focus

If you feed the trolls on Monday, there is likelihood the trolls will return on Tuesday. If you feel the trolls on Tuesday, there is a good likelihood they will return on Wednesday. If you feed the trolls on Wednesday, do you know where they are going to be on Thursday?

DJS, what fine Theocratic War Strategy (TM WTS) you employ there! What you cannot refute or debate or ignore, you attempt to ridicule.

Do you miss being an Elder, then?

__

Focus

("Questioning" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit