The problems Bible believers have with Atheists is the burden of proof is on the Believer and we just do not have enough proof.

by booker-t 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

There have been a lot of Posts on Animal's Lately.. Rightly So, Animal Cruelty and Murder is Detestable.

We have a Very Limited scope of Animals and the Story of the Flood in Genesis.. There are other Ancient "Apocrayphal" books, that shine additional Light on these Stories.

Jasher 4:18 "“After the fallen angels went into the daughters of men, the sons of men taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order to provoke the Lord”

Enoch 7:5,6 “began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish”

The Old Testament contains associated reference to genetic mutations, which developed among humans following this activity, including unusual size, physical strength, six fingers, six toes, animal appetite for blood and even lion-like features among men (2 Samuel 21:20; 23:20).

If Fallen Angel's Successfuly created Evil Human Hybrids, they can certainly create Evil Animal Hybrids.

What happened, to the Earth Once Nephilim began to Increase?

Enoch 7 " when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones."

What the Bible says about the fate of The Nephilim :

Genesis 6:4 " The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, "

If The Fallen Angels Cross Breed animals Before the Flood, and Fallen angels still exist today, they can certainly do the same thing.

This begins to Explain Animal Sickness, Animal Violence toward one another & Evolution.

• cofty
    cofty

I am assuming that was satire.

• Maranatha
    Maranatha

@defenderoftruth:

You said: " .. Have you gained this knowledge from the Bible? Do you think that every part of it is inspired?
    Also, why did Jehovah let his name be edited out of the Bible?
    Answering all three would be nice, but I'd like to hear what you feel about any of them. Thanks."

My response: Yes, I have gained this knowledge from God through His Word (Matt 4:4) and from the Holy Spirit, the One who teaches us (John14:26). I believe that every part is inspired (2 Tim 3:16). God did not allow His name to be edited out of the Bible. Jehovah or YHWH can be found in the OT of the KJV. Jehovah or YHWH is not in the New Testament because it is not found in the original manuscripts. The misuse of the name, Jehovah, in the NT by the WBTS undermines key scriptures. Take for instance 1 Corinthians 10:9. NWT says: " Neither let us put Jehovah to the test, as some of them put him to the test, only to perish by the serpents." The original uses the name for Christ ( Χριστόν) , not YHWH, so that verse is wrongly translated by the WBTS. Here's a link that explains it more: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/jehovah-new-testament.php

The Watchtower wants you to believe that using the name Jehovah has special significance and allows the user to have a more personal relationship with God. Jesus taught us that truely saved believers call God, FATHER, through the power of the Holy Spirit (Matt 23:9, Rom 8:15, Gal 4:6, 1 John 3:1). Which is more personal to you? Calling someone by their formal name or by their relationship to you? Do you call your parents "mom" or "dad" or by their names? Calling your parents "mom" or "dad" denotes a more personal relationship then strangers calling them by their names, does it not?

That is all the time I have for now. I must get back to caring for my son. I will answer more as time permits.

@crofty: " Why is every physical feature of predatory animals wonderfully efficient at detecting, catching, killing, eating and digesting it's prey?"

There are also many animals that have the teeth of a predator but only eat vegetation. Sharp teeth and claws does not always denote "meat-eater". http://www.icr.org/article/predation-did-not-come-from-evolution/ There are also some animals that eat meat and have no sharp teeth or claws. It's not necessarily a change in diet for some but a change in behavior which came about because of sin.

@objectivetruth: God created the angels as asexual beings, neither male nor female. They do not have the ability to procreate with humans. That is absurd.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Maranatha, interesting choice of screen name, "Come oh Lord" would be a fair translation of the two Aramaic words that form the expression, I seem to remember.

The Bible is not to be trusted, for a number of reasons which have never been successfully challenged, and as has been demonstrated on this Forum many times, so we can discount what you have learned from it.

You say you have learned from the Holy Spirit, how does that go ? voices in your head ?

Why should we listen to your opinion any more than any other deluded person ?

Don't get offended at that last statement, I really would like to know if you have anything solid, testable that validates your opinion, if not , then please do not speak in such an authoritative tone, label your thoughts as just that, your opinion, for whatever that is worth.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

That is all the time I have for now. I must get back to caring for my son.

Well good, that's a good thing. You see, the issue is that at this very moment there are a few dozens of thousands of children dying of starvation in Africa and other places, looking at the sky and wondering why the imaginary man in the sky with a white beard, insists on only providing food to those countries who already have an abundance of it. Perhaps you can pray to your imaginary friend and ask if he is willing to take care of his sons as well.

There are also many animals that have the teeth of a predator but only eat vegetation. Sharp teeth and claws does not always denote "meat-eater.

How interesting that the source you present is of Daniel Criswell, the laughingstock of the biology world. A young earth creationist who has been added to the Encyclopedia of American Loons because of his delusional theories. You have any more sources? Koko the clown maybe?

• prologos
    prologos

amazing what further nonsense can be spun from a story that has as it's main plot a talking snake:

so here it is:

The idea of objectivetruth, that demons created not only hybrid humans but hybrid animals, can be varified, scripturally. demons "went into" animals the NT too:

demons into swine, the non-flying kind. so that begs the question,:

why did Noah not sort out the bad, beastly, demon- infected potential meat eaters, ? or were they the generation born after the 9 month ark incubation/ gestation period?

• Mikado
    Mikado

it's been so long since I read someone attempting to defend the flood fairy story....

its rather sad, to have so much intelligence and to accept things that are patently untrue. once again an example of how faith and intelligence are often unrelated...

• garyneal
    garyneal

"Why does Jehovah and Jesus" always talk about forgiveness and loving your enemies when Jehovah will never forgive people he destroyed in the flood, Sodom and Gomorrah. Couldn't Jehovah just tell himself they did not know any better they died before Christ came to earth so I will give them another chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Sdh239AII

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

If we define God as the Perfect Being, we can't know him through the verses of the Old Testament, because it contains contradictory statements about the personality of God. So, if we want to believe in God, with must to search Him through other source. Although I don't know which, I admit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit