Kate Wild

by quellycatface 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Kate, I hope you will feel better real soon. It is hard going through what most of us have been through and you have the added stress of not having your child with you and having an abusive ex. Hang in there, it really does get better with time and we are here if you need to talk. Hugs!

• krejames
    krejames

I'm a bit late but wishing you well Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

QCF,

Thanks for this thread, there are over 2500 hits, 4 pages, and 62 posts. Thanks everyone for caring, I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet, but I needed to mark it so I can read it later.

Kate xx

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Sending good thoughts your way, Kate/Sam. Hope things are looking brighter for you soon. One day at a time, my friend.

Lots of people who care about you here.

• KateWild
    KateWild

OK everyone,

I have read the thread now. I am better.

I would like to be clear and state I had a reactive psychosis due to court. I do not have a mental illness I have ASD, which has a symtom of OCD. I am obsessed with JWN, true and I need to work on that and I am. It's a work in progress, after all I did only leave WT in Nov 2013.

Building a new life takes time. But now I have real friends on JWN, ones that really care.

John Mann, thank you for your concern,

Kate xx

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hang in there Sam!

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Take care Kate!

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

You deserves our concern, after all we are a great brotherhood.

Greetings from Brazil!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Stuck, John Mann, KM,

Thank you guys

Kate xx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Kate.

Things can only get a lot better when you're down. Onward and upward. You are a very clever lass and I'm sure you can use your talents to bring you joy.

I'm sorry the watchtower(r) did this to you so please don't feel alone. Most of us hsve been screwed over by those men in suits.

'Family first' is what my dear old Dad used to say.

Thanks Quelly for the heads up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit