There will NEVER be another World Power. The end is near.

by defender of truth 27 Replies latest social current

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

"Grace
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:14 PM
    There will never be a new world power. The Anglo-American world power is the LAST one that is to exist before this system is destroyed."

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/8119-china-to-overtake-america-by-2016/#

"Does a dose of speculation and sharing scenarios......prevent us from also preaching to the maximum degree....I mean, we can walk and chew gum at the same time, can't we...."
    "I remember at last year's DC that is was specifically stated that we ARE NOT waiting for another WORLD power to emerge. It was said the the Anglo-American power is the 8th and FINAL King."

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/8119-china-to-overtake-america-by-2016/page-2

"Great article about the "reserve currency " and why the $US as the reserve isn't and really can NOT go away - in the foreseeable future.
    http://armstrongecon...serve -currency/
    Edit - aside from the Biblical reason of - if it did the US would collapse and no longer be the World Power it is and Daniel 2 would prove untrue (which as we know can't happen either)."
    "So this dual power status is still there. It may have gone to sleep for awhile through the decades, but it is alive, well and kicking. When this system ends, no one will be able to say that the 7th world power wasn't a dual world power but a single world power."

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/8119-china-to-overtake-america-by-2016/page-5

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

“ 'I think the dollar gets hammered. I believe we are headed for hyperinflation.' If Saudi Arabia stopped selling oil only in U.S. dollars, Sinclair says gasoline would be '$10 a gallon very soon, without a doubt.'
    Sinclair predicts retirement funds and bank deposits are going to be taken by the government. How much of your money could you lose? Sinclair says, 'In Cyprus, it was a total of 83%. . . . Cypress is the blueprint, and it’s what we are going to experience here in the United States.'
    http://usawatchdog.c...ati on-and-more/
    Good thing we know from Daniel that this is impossible - otherwise living in America could be really scary. As sure as God's word is true - (The US/ UK) will be the last world power and NO OTHER - we can trust the US will not become some form of Banana Republic."
    "I am glad we use a better technique by pointing to the solution FREE - rather than trying to sell or scare others into buying."
    "There is Satan's challenge. Trying to prove Jehovah a liar as he has tried for centuries. Shift things in this world to make it look like Jehovah's word will not go fulfilled or that it can't be fulfilled. Is Satan interested in the fact that the last kingdom is a dual world power and that its rulership will be the one standing when Jehovah brings destruction? Absolutely! Is it in his interest to try and break that rulership up (the dual power relationship) and/or bring in another rulership so that Jehovah's word goes unfulfilled or at least it looks like he can't fulfill prophecy?"
    "So when it comes to the scene of this world, we are not surprised if world events look like they are steering away from the fulfillment of Bible prophecy. For example, Japan in the '80's looked like they were going to take over - economically - as world power. Yet it wasn't Jehovah's time. Therefore Japan didn't take over. Was there divine intervention involved in this? Who's to know? Over the years it looked like the dual-world power - US and UK - had waned and that it was only the US in control while the UK was one of their allies and not to much more than that. Then 911 happened and BAM!! - there was no doubt as to the relationship of those two: like two peas in a pod."

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/8119-china-to-overtake-america-by-2016/page-6

"It is always interesting to see Bible prophecy play out, like:
    Babylon NEVER inhabited and US/UK LAST world power. Every time someone gets close - like Japan 20 years ago - something happens. Fascinating."
    "The Anglo-American dual power has alot of influence in world affairs. They:are located:
    1. Wall Street - If the presidant can eject billions of dollars by a phone call and save the world from economic collapse, then they can minipulate world affairs. They did it in 2008.
    2. White House - Decisions in the oval office and phone calls to their allies to use propaganda. Propaganda and action that taken by it spreads.
    3. Pentagan.
    4. NATO - Basically Anglo-American dual power is NATO."
    "I believe that China has some muscle and want to be stronger than Anglo-American power. However, their ideas or custums has not spread around the world like the Anglo-American power has and that is why they will have a major influence or be a force when the end comes."

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/8119-china-to-overtake-america-by-2016/page-7#entry226110

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I hate reading these ignorant type of comments. It is particularly iritating because the world is by far the best it has ever been to live in, and if the global economy collapsed, the worst case scenario would only take us back to standards that humans have lived in for almost their entire history. I find it offensive when people that do not appreciate how good their lives are.

Also that comment about Babylon. Are JWs totally devoid of any historical knowledge? Babylon has remained constantly inhabited, and has to this day.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I hate such small minded thinking because it is such a selfish perspective of the world!

As the west has 'struggled' for the last 5 years, China has jumped out of poverty. But no, because we have had 5 years of slightly less cash in our pocket, everything is hurrendous! How ignorant and selfish! Whilst we have suffered one less holiday a year, with the fundamentalists claiming 'Look it's the end of the world' .. rural chinese workers have literally gone from rice fields to office jobs, from bamboo huts to electricity and high rise flats, from disease to medication....

Shanghai in 1990 (top) and in 2010 (bottom)

Start looking a little further than the ten feet around you!

Only a JW would claim that Anglo-America is the one and only CURRENT world power. What utter ignorant nonsense. America and the UK are in debt to China, it has the most exciting economy of all powers and it has the largest military, being twice that of the USA. I am not stupid enough to say the USA is not the most active and influencing nation today, but the UK has no real power, we can't even make our own laws they are made in Brussels. So the ANGLO-America 'prophecy' is already shot down.

The european union, the G4, the Arab League, the UN are powers with no mention in the bible yet they stand alongside the USA today. Russia has just flexed it's muscles without consequence, basically invading two countries and nobody can do a thing, paticularly the USA. This is not the picture of a one world power! Syria is slaughtering its people and the USA can't act because the government knows the media opinion is too fragile and it may be political suicide with public opinion.

It isn't the 1980's anymore, ignorance no loner rules. The world has gotten smaller and smarter, such Watchtower garbage no longer works.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

The Watchtower relies on Daniel's prophecy which states that the kingdom of God will destroy the fingers of an image seen by Nebuchadnezzar. However, the book of Daniel is a forgery of the second century BCE. That should have happened during Antiochus time.

• prologos
    prologos

opus dei--- oops, that aim is the toes, not fingers,-- or is that the 'gorilla in the room' with hands at toe level you see? latest opus, nu lite?

• DJS
    DJS

The Bog's members do what some on this site do; look for factoids which appear to support pre-judged views. And given the lack of education amongst the Borg, it isn't likely that any of them speaking definitively about such complicated topics as global economic theory and practice and military superiority know a wit about what they are saying. During our time in the Borg, I'm sure we all did the same thing - keenly looking at world events unfolding and linking them to the GT (Great Tribulation) and the Big 'A'. How did that work out for us?

The only difference is we didn't have the world wide web to show off our ignorance. I'm thankful for that!!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

It is funny when witnesses, complete political newbies, offer up policital opinions.

The same stunted intellectual process that governs their religious beliefs comes out in the political thinking.

• designs
    designs

Daniel never factored in China....

• metatron
    metatron

The US isn't going to collapse or disappear but neither will it continue as the dominant world power much longer.

Every week, I run across some evidence that the situation is shifting rapidly.

I talked with some superloyal Witnesses recently and it's sad.....truly sad. They seem to be doubling down on their fantasies, regardless of emerging facts or changes.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit