Jehovah Witness Governing Body gets 'wakeup call' - "The internal church “process” followed here was awful." - SNAP Media Statement

by Sol Reform 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Soon JWs will need 15 lawlers to print up on tract from wordpress. No joke.

But I anticipate Bethel will "call the preachign work to an end" by their own mandate, to sort of finish the coup they started in 1976.

The rest of the JW assets will get tied up behind armies of national lawyers.

The "preaching work" will end, but not for the reasons JWs will initially be told.

Most of the heavy lifting will happen in the first two years from a noteworthy event or statement from Bethel to the effect the "preaching has ended", or both, in my opnion.

I think many JWs and even their critics are not seeing that Bethel is going down with purposeful aid from within, and that is what is also unique about the Bethel operation.

Few take the Bethel "red flags" and hypocrisy to their logical conclusion and climax, attempting a permanent end to the JW ministry over a number of years of downfall, aided by Bethel's internal "priests", globally.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ocean1111 - "...Bethel is going down with purposeful aid from within..."

What, like sabotage?

I do think that the WTS is trying to prune the R&F down to a more manageble level, but deliberately being undermined by some internal anti-GB faction?

It's kinda hard to picture; they screen the staff pretty thoroughly.

There are plenty of stories of Bethelites who came to see the TATT while serving there, but from what I've seen, they always leave.

• Focus
    Focus

We have to get at them while the money's still there and hasn't been buried behind opaque trust structures. At present, thank Korah, it is in real estate, and only the ownership of that is done through (multiple) layers of offshore corporations and trusts, set up so as to deter exactly what we plan. But a properly informed court can set much of that aside, look through the corporate veils and get at the asset.

Most of the WTS's moves - occupying fully the thoughts of the Gibbering Baboon ("G.B") Class - relate to preserving its existing wealth and shoring up income streams from third-world and developing-nations sources.

There's tens of billions of dollars of OUR money that these lying thieves owe us for the damage they did US.

That's the starting point.

Given time, the real estate will be liquidated, and then the bulk of the money will truly be beyond reach.

Get angry if you want - can be a good motivator. I never am, as I think best when ice-cold.

Getting even trumps it all.

__

Focus

("Hit where it Hurts" Class)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

.......said the church had exemplary policies for handling sexual abuse, which were based on biblical standards and had been widely published in church magazines.

No mention of the secret elders manual, where the real policies are kept. This religion says one thing in public, another in actual practice, those policies there are not so exemplary.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LisaRose - "This religion says one thing in public, another in actual practice..."

That fact alone should be a red flag.

If you have to cheat to defend your ideology, your ideology doesn't deserve to be defended.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit