Would you have become a witness if not..

by sleepy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

didn't want to be one when I had to be one.....would only wish such a thing on Freddie.

It would be interesting what people who have never been JWs (I KNOW SOME HERE WERE NEVER!) You guys don't count either. I mean something more like a random selection...I'm sure we all know 20 people who have little if any JW contact, that would answer a quick email question.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Certainly not, as it took me 1 month after turning 18 to DA myself

-Rick

• cellomould
    cellomould

Most unlikely

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• sleepy
    sleepy

Matty
    "Can anyone emphatically say “No, never, I would never ever have become a Jehovah’s Witness if I hadn't been raised as one!”? I don’t think anyone really honestly can say that, isn’t that being a little conceited?"

I agree. But we know that most witnesses are not converts.So most likely we would not have been converted, especially since we know we are more inclinded to look at the evidence than the majority of witnesses, thats how we ended up here.Then again that depends on whether our enquiring minds are genetic or trained.Having a different life and circumstances you never know what could have happened.

But doen't this show how powerful your upbringing is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit