I was told...

by molybdenum 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

moly - brilliant cartoon!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As a 9 year old the dr told my dad that I needed an operation on the arch of my foot, or it would cause me posture and leg problems in my late 30's...

I remember walking out with dad, and he told me "well good thing we won't need to worry about that"

Im now 40, and my foot and associated posture issues give me grief everyday!

• DJS
    DJS

Moly,

Great stuff! The only thing that might make it better is to draw a building/corner and show a graveyard with RIP written on the gravestones.

• metatron
    metatron

Excellent!

metatron

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Happy Birhtday Laika.

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

That's me. I was baptized in 1948. First met the Witnesses in 1944. It is now 2014. I'm still waiting. Not much longer I fear, unless i reach the proverbial 120.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I was told......

that if I live by "the formula" ie; ( meetings+FS+prayer+personal study= happy trouble-free life),that everything would be ok.

They lied.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I didn't think I would start my period before armageddon. I'm menopausal and a grandmother now. My mom was in her early 20's in 1968. She is 71 now and getting social security. She grew old and half of her siblings have died. My dad died. She got old and eventually she will die. She no longer talks about the end of this old system of things, but she still manages to complain about it a lot. Is that good or is it contributing to her depressive state?

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

And they are still saying the same crap...I was cringing at the it today. Emotional manipulation is hard to take when you see what's going on.

• clarity
    clarity

They lied and sent me out to preach those lies for

50 years!

They said my mother would not go through menopause

and neither would I.

My mother now has died of old age and my daughters

have gone through menopause and all the grandchildren

are older than I was, when I got baptized!

They are still lying today & twisting scripture along

with all that crazy shit, trying to make it sound OK!!!

Have a listen to how they are doing this, as this video

talks about the NEW BOOK that "explains away" all their

BS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOpkgCTsCDE

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit