Venus Williams ESPN Nude Religious Controversy

by ChuckFire 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• millie210
    millie210

The secret to negotiating the rapids of being a young person in the Org is to NOT get baptized.

That limits the elders control and allows your family to still associate with you.

Bad for the Society, good for young people and their families. A win/win

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I say more power to them, they show other JW young people that you can resist the pressure to get baptized and life on your own terms. I see nothing disgusting about them, they are strong, athletic women. You don't have to be a skinny white woman to be beautiful.

• J.C.
    J.C.

Quite frankly. She has a hOT smooth body ! Who really cares what individuals do who claim to be JW ??? It's petty to pick at them and go ... Oh how hypocritical. Or. Oh look at the scandal .... It's the stuff the comes from the top down you should focus On. The building ponzi scheme. The every changing last generation. The sex abuse cover ups. Concentrate on those. That legit. The individual wing nuts. everyone has em.

• DJS
    DJS

Good for them. There isn't anything 'disgusting' about it. Maybe this will cause Serena to get in better shape. Venus rocks. The only thing about these sisters that is difficult to understand is why they give praise to Jehovah after they win championships, with the microphone in their face and millions watching on tv.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

DJS: The only thing about these sisters that is difficult to understand is why they give praise to Jehovah after they win championships

Jehovah likes tennis...he is the god of "love"

• jw07
    jw07

The comment section is blowing up nicely :-) TTATT one comment at a time. I kind of want there to be some blowback from the Watchtower that gets mentioned in the gossip media TMZ style sites etc. That could be some TTATT at a viral level.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

millie210 - "The secret to negotiating the rapids of being a young person in the Org is to NOT get baptized. That limits the elders control and allows your family to still associate with you."

Yup; best-kept secret in Watchtowistan.

Why else do you think the GB's been pushing kiddie-baptism so hard these days?

• Reality79
    Reality79

LOL was just gonna post this.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I find Serena prettier but Venus has the major edge in the body department. Very nice proportions

• Focus
    Focus

Some weird tastes here. Still, it takes all sorts, I guess...

The key issue is similar to the MICHAEL JACKSON (pedophile rapist) one.

If the jW is a high-profile public figure, and fills the WTS coffers sufficiently, a different set of rules will apply to them...

__

Focus

("Anti- Greg Stafford" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit