Assembly News Photo

by snare&racket 43 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.........................................................................................................Yes!..I`ll Burn Down The House!!..

Gawd This Is Boring......................Take-Out Food Would Be Nice................ Bwah!-Ha!-Ha!-Ha!..

.................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How much do you want to bet that since they knew their picture was about to be taken that they quickly

opened up their bibles and literature !

See we're attentive to the talk and following the discourse with spiritual focus.

5 minutes ago the kid was picking his nose and looking a hot babe a few seats down and trying to locate

his buddy who is sitting a way off somewhere.

Dad was barely keeping his eyes open in daze, thinking about ways to tell his wife that he wants

to go to a local restaurant and not eat those drab boring sandwiches they put in the carry cooler.

Mom was checking out the other sisters dresses mocking most and envious of some, we came to

the assembly color coordinated.

Its all coming back to me know .....

• steve2
    steve2

Any man whose attire is color coordinated with his wife's may have tendencies that Ithose who walk on the wild side would find appealing. The hot cerise tie is either a desperately lmisguided choice made by his controlling wife, or an effort by this man himself to set Witness male gaydars into overdrive.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The boy does not look like he is smiling.

He looks as if he is constipated and pushing hard. "Poussez fort!" As the French say.

Weren't the "Blackshirts" a branch of the Nazis?

and I think the eldugh is hiding an erection. Note the flush of arousal in his cheeks. I too used to indulge in fantasies to kill the boredom....

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

These are real people, so it's not really fair to mock them - but I couldn't resist it either.

Man - 'Wow! Look at me wearing a suit and a shirt and tie (wife chose them). And I've got books and papers and I think I'm doing a pretty good job of looking like I understand all this stuff. What a happy family we are! What a patriarch I am!'

Woman - 'What a load of boring crap this is! Why do I have to be here? Why didn't I run away with that 'bad boy' all those years ago when I had the chance? I wish that just once - JUST ONCE - my husband would show a bit of spontaneity and rip my knickers off, give me some oral, and make me feel like a woman. Hmm, that big guy over there looks like he'd do that sort of thing ...'

Kid - 'I feel like a complete prat. What is this rubbish? But at least while I'm here the other kids in school aren't sticking my head down the toilet again. And I've just seen a young sister over there who accidentally showed her thighs. I'll hold onto that image for when I rub one out later ...'

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The guy..look at his stuck-up expression and perfectly folded hands. He looks like one of those geeky, know-it-all prissy types of guy believes in missionary position only in the dark nothing else.

The kid's smile looks like one of those creepy ventriloquists puppets.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Let's get real here!

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Mom - 'I could have been someone. Where did it go wrong?'

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Watchtower robots....God its good to have weekends to watch movies and have some beers....God wants me to enjoy his creations after all. He rests on the sabbath. Witnesses never rest.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This looks like a panel for the best caption competition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit